Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 24, 2009, 09:37:19 am
Grrr! I was destined to buy that double dragon 4in1! Anyway, i got 2 pirates, bruce lee 2 and power kanger 2. And i might have ball story coming in the mail for me! And a 4in1 with ninja cat, captain america, ninja turtles tournament fighter, and some other game.

Double Dragon 4 is apparently a pirate but I am wondering what its pirated from.
Double Dragon 3 is real.
Double Dragon 2 is the prototype; I even compared it to the famicom page about it; and my copy is in fact the same exact game! Yay!
And the 4th game on the cart is Mighty Final Fight.

I am glad I got it, but am sorry you weren't able to get it.

Nightstar699

No problem. :) i believe DD 4 is Renegade
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

I just got a PM from cult... My 5 year long search for Felix the Cat might finally be over...
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 24, 2009, 01:32:43 pm
I just got a PM from cult... My 5 year long search for Felix the Cat might finally be over...

Very cool.

FamicomFreak

congrats nightstar. At least it didn't took as long as it did for me to find Mario 8....
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

Quote from: FamicomFreak on September 26, 2009, 08:31:52 pm
congrats nightstar. At least it didn't took as long as it did for me to find Mario 8....

Yes you waited forever, I had only a 4 month wait to get my special Mario IV.
I feel for Mario IV what you feel for Mario 8.

Nightstar699

Haha thanks guys. What mario 8 is to famicomfreak, and mario iv is to gremlin, felix is to me! My friend from mexico has it, few years ago i offered $300 for it. He wouldnt budge. Its a good thing that Cult is Jesus tho.

ericj

I think I found a Felix, too. I'll post once it's official.  :P

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 26, 2009, 09:09:49 pm
Haha thanks guys. What mario 8 is to famicomfreak, and mario iv is to gremlin, felix is to me! My friend from mexico has it, few years ago i offered $300 for it. He wouldnt budge. Its a good thing that Cult is Jesus tho.

A cheap way to get felix is to get Pokemon Yellow,
its a hack of felix and would run like 10$.

Nightstar699

Say wha? My 6in1 has poke yellow. Its a tiny toon hack. Huh. I guess theres two!

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on September 26, 2009, 09:19:33 pm
Say wha? My 6in1 has poke yellow. Its a tiny toon hack. Huh. I guess theres two!

A bit to many Pokemon hacks exist, the best 2 are Pocket Monster and Pokemon Green.

Nightstar699

Amen to that, gremlin! Those are both on the 6in1. Pocket monster is my 2nd fav pirate original, after super contra 7/8.

Nightstar699

How long were you looking for SMB 3: brazil edition?

FamicomFreak

Got my Famicom AV today! It arrived yesterday but somehow I missed the package. I bought it 55 shipped! and it's so nice and minty!!!

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MWK

My congratz FamicomFreak, beautiful stuff.

I've noticed that You also have this awesome multicart :

Many many excellent games, one of the best compilation out there in my opinion - even though - it came with a weird famiclone ;-)