Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Damn gremlin, you really dropped. If you wanted we could trade sometime.
I purchased Pao Ching Tien from Cult, so excited i thought id never find it! Im also gonna buy a few sweet carts from MWK, ill let yall know!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Tjibynn

this is my latest finds..

click to enlarge:

i`m very happy they are mine now ;D

nensondubois

October 12, 2009, 10:26:07 am #1442 Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 01:09:41 pm by nensondubois
My latest find:

https://www.risingstuff.com/store/products.php?Famicom-Mouryou-Senki-Madara

lol product not found: That's because I just purchased it.

Tjibynn

SMB2j FC

SMB2-lost levels NES

Tjibynn

OK..Nice!!
i will try that next time i play the game ;)

BTW...is SMB2j FC common out there?

Nightstar699

Got Pao Ching Tien from Cult!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

famiac

Hmm... I think some body is stealing my mail... I have gotten empty mailboxes With Nothin in them for a few days... Oh well.. Ill just wait  :(

JC

Quote from: MasterDisk on October 12, 2009, 01:43:47 pm
1) Kaiser
2) Normal (like the NES cartridge you got from Nesreproduction)
3) random one
4) LF36 (this one isn't good)

I'd put Lee Yin at number one. That's the big cart original SMB2j port.

ericj

Quote from: famiac on October 12, 2009, 04:52:44 pm
Hmm... I think some body is stealing my mail... I have gotten empty mailboxes With Nothin in them for a few days... Oh well.. Ill just wait  :(

Today's a federal holiday, so no mail today.  :P

Tjibynn

Quote from: MasterDisk on October 12, 2009, 01:43:47 pm
SMB2j port are common but are rare in multicarts (I only saw it in Mario Party cart from TV.GAME Cartridge).

Actually, the best ports with a lot of special functions will go around 25-35$ on Ebay

Kaiser Pirate is not so common ! I think, only 3 people have it on the forum
LF36 from Whirlwind Manu is very common (the one without the title screen).
The other don't have any special name and are random. Many don't have A-D worlds or need to be completed 8 times without shutdown the NES to get them...

The only problem with the Kaiser one, it doesn't have red plants (only in pipes that go down).
If we should create some kinds of top4 of the best SMB2j port it will like as:
1) Kaiser
2) Normal (like the NES cartridge you got from Nesreproduction)
3) random one
4) LF36 (this one isn't good)

So they are not so common then..
the top sticker on SMB2j FC, saying something about 1988..do you guys think thats the year it was made?

JC

Doesn't the Kaiser pirate have some sprite hacks? Lee Yin is the only one I've played that seems to almost perfectly duplicate the disk.

JC

I don't think there's a date, but based on its size, I've asumed it's the first. There's a set evolution of pirates that makes them easy to figure out which were manufactured early and which later on. Regardless, Lee Yin's doesn't have a hacked title screen.

Tjibynn

mid30s

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a fishing game cart called "The Merlin" or "Blue Merlin" in famicom format.

Will pay a premium for it.

Ryo

Quote from: mid30s on October 14, 2009, 10:12:46 am
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a fishing game cart called "The Merlin" or "Blue Merlin" in famicom format.

Will pay a premium for it.

pirate or original?