Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Familcone.  The controllers are a dead giveaway.  Nonetheless, it looks very professional.  Another giveaway is that on the box, the second controller doesn't have a microphone, so even if the controllers were changed, the box still shows that they were not original controllers.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

sumguy

aww...oh well.  Not a bad clone to have.  But I still need to get my hands on a real one at some point.

Nightstar699

Yay my 3 games from The Uninvited Gremlin Came! Dragon Quest 2, 3 and 4! Ah man, i still need to print out some guides! Its ok, ill see how far i can get by bashing the controller against my forehead! ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

NintendoKing

Quote from: Nightstar699 on December 10, 2009, 04:51:06 pm
Yay my 3 games from The Uninvited Gremlin Came! Dragon Quest 2, 3 and 4! Ah man, i still need to print out some guides! Its ok, ill see how far i can get by bashing the controller against my forehead! ;D

No problem and thank you for trading with me.
The 7in1 and 21in1(4in1) carts play great and have games I enjoy; so thank you my friend.

133MHz

Got a PJ-008! One of the best multicarts ever! ;D :D

sumguy

Curious...what are your favorite games on it?

Nightstar699

I got a few more pirates from my friend in mexico, super mario bros (LB35) 3 in 1, and the "educational" multicart that famicomfreak was selling!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

Today in the mail, I got the following from Ericj:

Otocky
DokiDoki Panic hack (Power Rangers VS. Mario Bros?)
and FC Genjin!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'M SO EXCITED!! ;D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

OMG theres power rangers?!?!? In DDP?

NintendoKing

4in1 with Felix the Cat,
Thanks Vash!

nintendodork

They look a hell of a lot like Power Rangers, but I highly doubt that that's what they're actually supposed to be. :P  The enemies are no doubt Mario characters, though.

Medisinyl

Quote from: nintendodork on December 17, 2009, 07:31:42 pm
They look a hell of a lot like Power Rangers, but I highly doubt that that's what they're actually supposed to be. :P  The enemies are no doubt Mario characters, though.

Screen-shots? 

nintendodork

Totally.  I don't have a capture card, which means annoying pictures of the TV!  Yay! :D

The kids you're saving (Reminds me of Lolo and Lala):

FUCK:

The cast, minus one.  For whatever reason, that guy is always blinking on and off the screen:

The character select screen.  As you can see, all the worlds are already beaten for each character:

My favorite one:

An enemy:

JC

Neat hack. I'd never seen that one before. Does it have a name?

133MHz

The "FUCK" speech bubble made my day