Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

vealchop

wow, that "LifeBoat" G&W I bought on ebay for a few bucks turned out to be a GEM! the box is kind of beat up, but the actual game is in brand-spanking-new condition with all inserts and instructions, styrofoam, and batteries! I've seen this selling for like $300 on YAJ!
-chop

JC

Now hope you can find a nice looking LifeBoat box for cheap. :)

Doc

FINALLY, had Famicom stuff:

This is stuff I payed for earlier than the other stuff that's coming soon...

SD Gundam Gaiden Knight: $1.99
Antarctic Adventure: $9.99
Yoshi no Tamago (complete): $4.99

vealchop

-chop

Doc

More Famicom stuff:

Mach Rider $2.99
Meimon! Dai San Yakyuu Bu  $1.99
Antarctic Adventure (BUT COMPLETE!) $10.50
Famicom 4-in-1 pirated cartridge...a STEAL! $8.55, this is what it has: Chip and Dale 1, Chip and Dale 2, CHIP AND DALE 3! (Ikari Warriors hack!), TMNT Tournament Fighters

And for those Merchandise fans...a Famicom ALARM CLOCK! :)

JC

madman

They love hacking those chip n dale games for some reason.

Doc

I have to be real careful, though. My Famicom has problems putting games in and out, so I have to push/pull real hard...and the plastic is so damn cheap that it literally is two more forced pushes away from breaking...ugh. Oh well, will just have to be very very soft and careful when playing. :)

JC

You ought to get one of them HoneyBee extenders. Might help.

madman

Well I was originally going to sell my extra Genesis and Sega CD stuff, but someone offered a Famicom Edition GB Micro for trade.  Brand new and still sealed.  I think I'll do that deal.

JC

Finally won a featherpluck auction. Picked up those two might-not-be-test-carts carts. I'm surprised they weren't more popular, but maybe since there was a lack of certainty about them, peeps were skeptical. So, I might have just won junk. :D

Doc

Quote from: JC on March 15, 2007, 09:40:31 pm
Finally won a featherpluck auction. Picked up those two might-not-be-test-carts carts. I'm surprised they weren't more popular, but maybe since there was a lack of certainty about them, peeps were skeptical. So, I might have just won junk. :D

UGH! I fell asleep and MISSED THEM! And I was even watching them and everything. :(

Junk for you is two more games for me. :P

JC

Well, I really interested in them, because this isn't the first time that I've seen what look like test carts with those switches and holes. Though the ones I've seen didn't have nice labels but had what looked like tape with the name of the game written on them.

Switchstance

Ok I have some buys only this week, sorry for the delay on my posts, but work work work.
There you go some pics (I want to see pics of your stuff)

(They are kinda heavy, high res. only for you)

Ok Guys, if you're looking the pic, maybe you know what carts are, for those who can't read good or have troubles with your view, this it's the list :

RC PROAM
SUPER SIMPSONS (WHITE)
FATAL FURY 2
THE LITTLE MERMAID
STREET FIGHTER III
MC KIDS (REALLY WEIRD HACK OF MC KIDS - SOON A REVIEW)
SMB 3 (MY 21TH SMB 3 NOW IN A CHERRY FLAVOUR)
F1 RACE

TWIN BEE (YELLOW)
REN & STIMY BUCKAROOS
THE LEGEND OF CAGE
TINY TOONS ADVENTURES (WHITE AND MY 7TH TINY TOONS)
THE BLUE BROTHERS
TINNY TOONS 2 - TROUBLES IN WACKYLAND (I REALLY WANT THIS GAME BADLY)
DUCK TALES 2
JAMES BOND JR.
ARKANOID 2 (IF YOU RESET LIKE 10 TIMES, THE ORIGINAL ARKANOID APPEARS!!)

and I buy a Multi from Technos

Oh Man I love this cart...a lot of games in just 1 single pirate cart (L)

Happy bidding and finds!

Regards!

Switchstance

Famicom lover

JC

March 17, 2007, 10:54:08 am #194 Last Edit: April 01, 2007, 09:54:54 pm by JC
Cool stuff, Switchstance. BTW: I got your pirate review but no pics.

Won these today. I don't know what they are, but they're similar to what I won from featherpluck:

[Removed]