Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

April 18, 2010, 03:55:08 pm #1755 Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 01:16:31 pm by The Uninvited Gremlin
Quote from: manuel on April 18, 2010, 09:15:06 am
That nice tatami floor you see there is my floor. Oh, and the New Famicom, too.
Really glad you seem so happy about it!

Yup, I believe I should be able to pay for the system by tomorrow.

Edit- I have sent payment today!
Thanks for doing business Manuel!

I cannot wait for my new AV Famicom and copy of Takahashi Meijin no Bugtte Honey.

Also waiting for my 5 famicom cartridges to arrive from Vash.

FamicomFreak

Me too waiting for pirate carts from cash, I get a feeling I am going to be waiting for a while :(
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

NintendoKing

FF, yea that international shipping will get you. Lol.

FamicomFreak

Well I have the find of the month in my hands, they can take next months find of the month honors.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MS-DOS4

Quote from: Bramsworth on April 03, 2010, 05:35:39 pm

I hope this isn't like Rockman 7 and is just a titlescreen hack, probably of Rockman 2. I've been searching for this forever, can't wait till it arrives, though my expectations are pretty low. What are the chances someone actually ported X2 to Famicom?  We'll find out...  :-X

Have you gotten this cart yet? I'm really curious to see what it is.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Bramsworth

Unfortunately not, it's still waiting for me. I just today FINALLY made one sale on eBay, first sale in probably over a month. With that cash I'm probably going to be paying for some stuff from someone else first. So the wait's going to take a bit longer I'm afraid  :-[

If anyone is curious what Hercules and The Grinch for SNES are though, that's what's in the package I'm going to pay shipping for. So it's not Rockman X2, but I'm using the money for other obscurities :P I'm considering possibly doing a blog of unique things I find, but probably will hold off until i actually see if any of this really IS anything special, or just title screen hacks or something very lame.

NintendoKing

Today, I finally got the 5 games in from Vash. Unfortunately, 3in1 with Lion King, Flinstones and Mortal Kombat 3 doesnt function at all.

But Somari plays wonderfully!

I had to test them on my friend, Gyromiters Famicom (the one I gave him for his birthday) as I currently have no way to play Famicom until my AV Famicom arrives.

My Honeybee Converter is glitchy and like makes famicom games almost unplayable on my NES-101 Toploader. My question was answered, "YES, Converters do began failing badly after constant use.", even good quality ones."

ericj

Try the 3 in 1 on a clone system. I bet it will work on it.

Vash

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on April 22, 2010, 08:14:44 am
Today, I finally got the 5 games in from Vash. Unfortunately, 3in1 with Lion King, Flinstones and Mortal Kombat 3 doesnt function at all.

3in1 with Lion King, Flinstones and Mortal Kombat 3 works fine on my  great famiclone. Real photos of cart/from games -> http://www.aukcjoner.pl/gallery-demo/2149001.html   

NintendoKing

Quote from: MasterDisk on April 22, 2010, 09:46:19 am
it's a dragon co cartridge. it was mainly sold in Russia so it was made for clones...

Well, that sucks. Oh, well; 1 outta 5 isnt a bad ratio. I am just happy Somari worked, because that is the game I have always wanted.

And Vash, I believe you; sometimes games only function on clones.

jpx72

Bramsworth

Wow pretty nifty. Maybe it's just from a distributor in a different country. I know there's a lot of stuff like that, like Brazillian variants for example.

JC

It's a Hong Kong pirate.

NintendoKing

May 01, 2010, 07:07:12 am #1769 Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 07:39:31 am by The Uninvited Gremlin
AV Famicom!!!  ;D
It arrived today, just about 5 minutes ago. I plugged it in and omg it is the cleanest signal I have ever seen a Famicom give. Even pirates look better, I am impressed!

Thanks, Manuel!!! This was a great deal and thanks for the free Formation Z game!

Pictures soon, hopefully. now!

Yay, my awesome Hudson controller will work on it also!! I am glad I kept it!

The games that came with the AV Famicom, Bug and Formation Z