Finds (Famicom/FDS)

Started by Alex930, July 30, 2006, 12:09:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FamicomFreak

June 12, 2011, 08:22:53 pm #2160 Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 07:35:30 pm by FamicomFreak
That's just the beginning..... MUAHAHAHA!!!

Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 07:35:30 pm

More famicom than SNES this time around WOOT!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Parodius Duh

cool SNES pirates! let me know if you ever come across "The Shadow" pirate cart that was released in South America. Its the unreleased game, that somehow found its way into the Pirates hands! Ill pay top dollar for a copy! :)

FamicomFreak

It's funny you mention that because I saw a couple of them on my journey today....I will pick it up if I go back again it's just that the market is so huge! I spent around seven hours looking for places with pirates! It's never ending! I LOVE IT!

Parodius Duh

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 13, 2011, 10:37:57 pm
It's funny you mention that because I saw a couple of them on my journey today....I will pick it up if I go back again it's just that the market is so huge! I spent around seven hours looking for places with pirates! It's never ending! I LOVE IT!

That is amazing! Keep me posted if you run across another copy! :)

FamicomFreak

Yeah I just talked to my friend and he is going to show me a place with even more pirates so I can't wait!

Ryo

Bramsworth

Quote from: FamicomFreak on June 12, 2011, 08:22:53 pm
That's just the beginning..... MUAHAHAHA!!!

Post Merge: June 13, 2011, 07:35:30 pm

More famicom than SNES this time around WOOT!

What is that Pokemon cartridge? I've never seen it before  :o

Edit: Ah, according to your blog it's Pokemon Gold Silver. Never knew there was another variant of the cartridge out there.

FamicomFreak

Picked up some more pirates and even an official NES game in the whole pile! RAWR!

manuel

What's on that Super Mario 4 in 1?

FamicomFreak

Super Mario Bros 2J
Super Mario Bros
Mario Bros
Galaga

AndrewSi

June 17, 2011, 06:38:30 pm #2170 Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:34:05 pm by AndrewSi
Wasn't expecting to find anything famicom related at the flea market but i guess anything is possible...
20000 in 1 pirate, 190 in 1 pirate, 1991 magic jewelry 2, peter pan looking pirate(boy on a train), Nintendo power 60 to 72 pin converter, and last but not least a gold honey bee 60 to 72 pin converter!! ;D Bought all items in both pics for $18  :P

Parodius Duh

the "Peter Pan looking pirate" appears to be little nemo.....

manuel

For 18$ I'd say that's a nice find!

MasterDisk

Nice find, the best would be the Magic Jewelry 2 cart.

AndrewSi

I was pretty stoked! I first found little nemo(Thanks for the name!) swimming in a sea of other random junk on the floor. I could not find any other carts so I asked how much and the guy wanted $4. I kept looking for others and decided to look at the last table in the back and found the rest neatly organized. I figured he would want around $15 for everything but he told me I could take them all for $7. I sure if they all said "nintendo" on them it would have been more since old school nintendo stuff seems to be going up in price.