WTB: Gamecube Controllers / 4 Player GC Adapter

Started by Yelir, February 10, 2012, 11:11:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Yelir

February 10, 2012, 11:11:03 pm Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 01:00:56 am by Yelir
Seeking bundles of preferably OEM controllers. I'd like to get a bunch and the 4P adapter to get my Switch setup for Ultimate!  :bub:

If you have any leads or could help me out, please send me a PM.

Thank You

mobiusclimber

I've got a few of the games you're looking for, listed here: http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=7129.0 I probably also have King Kong 2 and maybe Star Wars. Some of the stuff listed in that thread has been sold tho (haven't updated in awhile). Shoot me a PM if you see stuff in there you want to buy and I'll look around for the other two games.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

Yelir

Yelir

L___E___T

I have a Hori SD Station but need to find it from storage - what's your budget?  It's brand new so may not be exactly what you're after.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nensondubois

I have at least one GB Memory cart with the box. I'll let you know later on with pictures if you're still interested.

Yelir

Quote from: L___E___T on July 26, 2018, 03:24:30 am
I have a Hori SD Station but need to find it from storage - what's your budget?  It's brand new so may not be exactly what you're after.

I'm trying to keep my budget as minimal as possible for my friend, I saw a recent eBay listing for as new for about $100, that is far from my budget but keep in mind I wouldn't even want that for my collection, this item is intended to hook right to a system to play live music, etc.  :-[

Quote from: nensondubois on July 26, 2018, 07:43:07 am
I have at least one GB Memory cart with the box. I'll let you know later on with pictures if you're still interested.

Of course, message me any time you wish I would be interested!

Thanks to you both!  :mspacman:

Yelir