Looking for various loose Famicom, Super Famicom Games and Aqutallion manual

Started by PK-Gamer, October 15, 2012, 12:39:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PK-Gamer

October 15, 2012, 12:39:42 pm Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 04:00:13 am by PK-Gamer Reason: New wants
Hi all,

I'm looking for the following loose Famicom and Super Famicom games and manual...

Famicom
Cosmo Police Galivan
Power Blazer
Lickle
Magical Doropie

Super Famicom
Hagane
Maka Maka

Super Famicom Manual
Aqutallion

I'm looking for official carts, NO PIRATED CARTS PLEASE.
Please PM me if you have any of these games or where I can get these. Thanks so much!!

manuel

I have Akumajou Special and Armadillo in my sale thread.
Hit me up if/when you need those.  :yoshi:

egg_sanwich

PK-Gamer

*bump*
Still looking for some famicom carts. i would really like to get my hands on Doki! Doki! Yuuenchi! Crazy Land Daisuken

Nightstar699

Quote from: PK-Gamer on October 15, 2012, 12:39:42 pm
Also, I would like to have Magical Taruruto-Kun as well. However, would I need to know Japanese to play it?

I beat that game a few years ago and I don't know Japanese. I remember it as being a fairly straightforward, yet in some cases hellishly difficult platformer. I'd sell you it, but sadly I don't have my copy of it anymore.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

PK-Gamer

*bump*
Still hope to get these games or assistance to where I can find any of these carts.

By the way, does anybody know how much Hebereke would cost without the box and manual?

PK-Gamer

Bumpin' to the top!
Hope to get these last few famicom carts.

PK-Gamer

PK-Gamer

Still looking to get these Famicom carts! (bump)

PK-Gamer

Bumpin' up!
I hope I can get my hands on these games.

PK-Gamer

Bumpin' up!
If anybody knows where I can get an official copy of Doki Doki Yuuenchi, I would appreciate it.

nerdynebraskan

Good luck. Both are fun games to play.

I got my copy of DDY (or "Crazyland," as I tend to think of it because of the PAL version with the Trolls) for less than $10 shipped on eBay a couple of years ago. I don't know if that was typical then or now, but it can be a game to slip through the cracks. I believe my copy was listed as "Crazyland", so maybe you should be searching for that title as well.
Can Nintendo Age Beat Every NES Game in 2015?

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=31&threadid=140551

PK-Gamer

Bumping up!
I really would like to get my hands on a copy of Pizza Pop!

manuel

How much are you looking to spend on Pizza Pop?