September 23, 2020, 12:44:55 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TheSSNintendo

I won Earthbound last week on Ebay for $40.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: TheSSNintendo on May 13, 2007, 06:22:52 am
I won Earthbound last week on Ebay for $40.


Earthbound is such a great game. Grats
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Flash1087

Through sheer serendipity, I kept my original Earthbound's packaging and strategy guide throughout my childhood. I had the game since the year it came out, and it's the only SNES game I have whose box survived.

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Flash1087 on May 14, 2007, 12:26:16 am
Through sheer serendipity, I kept my original Earthbound's packaging and strategy guide throughout my childhood. I had the game since the year it came out, and it's the only SNES game I have whose box survived.


ah lucky you still have that one in a box. I used to have like 20 nes games with the boxes but my mother ended up throwing away all the boxes with some games in them as well...... I still haven't recovered from such a traumatizing experience lol oh well
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 14, 2007, 08:22:45 am
Quote from: Flash1087 on May 14, 2007, 12:26:16 am
Through sheer serendipity, I kept my original Earthbound's packaging and strategy guide throughout my childhood. I had the game since the year it came out, and it's the only SNES game I have whose box survived.


ah lucky you still have that one in a box. I used to have like 20 nes games with the boxes but my mother ended up throwing away all the boxes with some games in them as well...... I still haven't recovered from such a traumatizing experience lol oh well

I'd be scarred for life!

Switchstance

Ok there's some last buys :

Complete GAME GEAR with Sonic 2 complete - $30 dollars
Sega Genesis Model 2 - Complete - $40 dollars.
World Heroes complete - Super Famicom - $3 dollars.
Addams Family - Super Famicom - $3 Dollars
And other buys as Famicom pirates, Nes carts and Genesis carts. you can check at my personal site :

http://switchstancecave.phpnet.us/buys/page_01.htm

;)

Enjoy

Crappy pics, but you got the idea.
Famicom lover

FamicomFreak

Quote from: Switchstance on May 14, 2007, 03:38:04 pm
Ok there's some last buys :

Complete GAME GEAR with Sonic 2 complete - $30 dollars
Sega Genesis Model 2 - Complete - $40 dollars.
World Heroes complete - Super Famicom - $3 dollars.
Addams Family - Super Famicom - $3 Dollars
And other buys as Famicom pirates, Nes carts and Genesis carts. you can check at my personal site :

http://switchstancecave.phpnet.us/buys/page_01.htm

;)

Enjoy

Crappy pics, but you got the idea.


FIND ME MARIO 8 !!!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MarioMania

May 21, 2007, 02:25:48 pm #52 Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 02:36:02 pm by MarioMania
I found 2 thing's

Pitfall The Mayam Adventure 32X Loose - $0.99 Goodwill
Super Mario Bros. Famicom Pirate Loose - $1.50 Thrift Store

It seems like the Pirate SMB Famicom is the same as the US version..All my 3rd party GG Code like STOPGO no music will work..

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MarioMania on May 21, 2007, 02:25:48 pm
I found 2 thing's

Pitfall The Mayam Adventure 32X Loose - $0.99 Goodwill
Super Mario Bros. Famicom Pirate Loose - $1.50 Thrift Store

It seems like the Pirate SMB Famicom is the same as the US version..All my 3rd party GG Code like STOPGO no music will work..


That is really kewl. I want to find some thrift stores and see if I get lucky with some fami games. Well any games will do!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MarioMania

I went to EB on Saturday for the Gamer Sale..I got

Sonic Riders - Gamecube $9.99 Traded Simpson Skateboarding on the PS2 $4
Castlevania Double Pack GBA $14.99

FamicomFreak

Quote from: MarioMania on May 29, 2007, 05:37:12 pm
I went to EB on Saturday for the Gamer Sale..I got

Sonic Riders - Gamecube $9.99 Traded Simpson Skateboarding on the PS2 $4
Castlevania Double Pack GBA $14.99


That sale was only last sat????
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

MarioMania


FamicomFreak

Quote from: MarioMania on May 29, 2007, 09:35:28 pm
It was on Sunday also


Oh man I missed it well I heard there is going to be the buy 2 get one free on used games again soon so I can't wait I'm going to stock up on ps2 titles.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

madman

Got this en route to my house :


vealchop

-chop