May 22, 2024, 11:12:37 pm

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank_fjs

Been stocking up on PC Engine gear of late, really enjoy the games on this system, Anyone else here a PCE nut?

Anyhow, picked up a couple of items I've been after for a while, an RGB modded Duo-R and a GT at a sensible price (only took me 2 years to find one at a sensible price):

FamicomFreak

Quote from: jpx72 on October 25, 2012, 01:32:15 am
Damn FamicomFreak! Are you reselling this stuf somewhere or where do you store all these thing?

Yeah, I'm going to start selling very soon. I have to test and check all these things. I also have some more stuff gaming related in store ^_^
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

DerZocker

Nice PCE stuff, how much did you pay for the Express? I've seen a Turbo Express at the Comic Action last week, but it was about 300€. Waaay too much, especially for an US one. I really need an RGB mod too. As mine hangs on our LCD TV most of the time, it would really help the picture quality.

I've got this for my birthday  :D
http://share.cherrytree.at/showfile-7949/goetzendiener.jpg
I don't think it's as bad as everybody says, though moving in an iso-perpective sucks as hard as it does in Landstalker^^'

Frank_fjs

Nice bday present. :) I've not played it myself but have heard that the controls are rather awkward.

I paid $60 for the GT. :bub:

egg_sanwich

manuel

That's an awesome name for a game!  ;D

Pikkon

Was a bit over 3 bucks at the goodwill,it didn't come with a controller but my genesis one works a treat.

DerZocker

I plundered the PSN store and got Nights HD, Alundra and Tomba.
Why can't the SonicAdventure 1 & 2 ports be this good?

garyptaszek

got Punch Out for Wii, it's awesome!
"GameCentre CX Chief ON!"

stealthlurker

Stuff that arrived in the mail this week. Also picked up another Wii today at a pawn shop (black Wii, complete in box for 80 bucks). Plan to softmod it and keep it dedicated on an RGB CRT (ordered a SCART cable today).

Gradius 2 poster, a bunch of cables, some PC REs, boxed Gameboy, some "special" megadrive games, Arcadie for iPhone, 8-bitty and Blu-rays. Stoked about KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE, Pet Cemetery, E.T. and Judge Dredd.

Second CIB GB Contra Spirits... this one's in excellent condition with no sun fade. Unlike my sunfaded to hell other copy. Also a pretty rare CIB Ninja Spirit GB. Accidentally picked up a loose Ninja Spirit earlier this year thinking it was boxed... but finally got this one.

Some of the Megadrive games that arrived. Doctored up some pics via iPhone insta-collage.

The tiniest 1943 Kai, Rastan, Yie Ar Kung Fu, etc arcade machine you'll ever see... haha

Size comparison of the iPad based iCade vs the iPhone based Arcadie. I thought the iCade was tiny compared to my bartop arcade machines... the Arcadie is miniscule!

egg_sanwich

Gameboy Contra is top notch - one of my favorite portables games of all time.

Also, I notice that someone else here is a Neo Geo fan  ;)

L___E___T

Nice finds!  I'm also looking for a mint CIB Ninja Spirit but can't find one.
How much is a going price for one?

Some like new CIB games I had my eye on have been going for crazy money lately, like $100+
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

stealthlurker

Quote from: L___E___T on November 03, 2012, 08:07:25 am
Nice finds!  I'm also looking for a mint CIB Ninja Spirit but can't find one.
How much is a going price for one?

Some like new CIB games I had my eye on have been going for crazy money lately, like $100+

Well yeah... CIB GB Ninja Spirit is very hard to find and is going to over a hundred easy.  I've been searching Japan for one for a while now.

If you're talking about the PC-Engine version shouldn't be hard to find and should be way below 100. Where have you been looking?

Pikkon

Finally scored a GBA AGS-101,man the screen is awesome,it was only 10 bucks at my local goodwill and plus came with Mario Kart  ;D

L___E___T

November 03, 2012, 04:55:52 pm #3164 Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 05:02:15 pm by L___E___T
Stealthlurker - I was just looking on eBay, not very hard I might add :)
Pikkon - That GBA looks so nice, I must get one of those, though I like the dimmer one for gaming at night.

So, here's my find, I made a new label for my Rockman collection on Gameboy.  Also switched the shell to an official one.  

I have some leftover labels from this I'm happy to send out to friends, shoot me a PM if you want one.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。