March 29, 2024, 01:53:31 am

Finds (All Others)

Started by JC, August 26, 2006, 12:11:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendoKing

@Jedi - If you talking to me, yes its NTSC.
Actually, I don't think I want to trade it; it has a unusual artwork and case besides. I like pirated stuffs, I just wish they would have mentioned it to be a pirate in the eBay auction. 

Its neat to have a boxed pirate, this makes my first one ever.

nintendodork

I got Muramasa: The Demon Blade yesterday.  This game is really fun so far.  I'm doing it easy the first time (Musa style/Momohime), after I beat this, I'll probably do Musa/Kisuke, then the other style for both characters.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

I Got some free stuff!

Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
king of fighters 2003/2002 (XBOX)
pole position (5200)
Duck Hunt (NES)
Game Shark (N64)
Roadblasters (GEN)
Super Mario Advance (GBA)
3-Button Genesis Controller
all that plus a pokemon poster! ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Cam3ron@FW

You're too lucky in the games department,  You'd probably trade it for my N64DD though ;D
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on January 17, 2010, 02:46:53 pm
It's complete? :o

Mine is too, but I don't have a PAL console so everything goes fast.

I see. But yup, complete does rock.
I am happy with it.

Jedi Master Baiter

How does the cover look like?

NintendoKing

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on January 18, 2010, 08:55:58 am
How does the cover look like?

It is blue on front, with white font over yellow font "Snake Rattle N Roll" With a multicolored snake and a firework color detail.
On the back, is 6 in game screen-shots on a green background with the same text from the front.
On the Spine, is the Snake Rattle N Roll text with a bar-code below it.

The case is surprisingly very nice for a pirated copy.

Nightstar699

At 7-11 I got a mini handheld Super Mario Bros game... And a Twix!
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

MS-DOS4

Got my billy mays cartridge today.

According to the seller, this very cartridge contains the soul of Billy Mays. When Billy died, the evil wizard Vince cast his soul to be trapped inside this Madden 99 game for all of eternity, and now I own him.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

133MHz

Got my first Super Famicom! :D

I must say it's in beautiful shape, really clean and no signs of yellowing. It didn't boot up any games at first but after a thorough cleaning it works great! ;D

nintendodork

Congrats!  It looks really nice!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Quote from: MS-DOS4 on January 21, 2010, 06:54:58 pm
Got my billy mays cartridge today.

According to the seller, this very cartridge contains the soul of Billy Mays. When Billy died, the evil wizard Vince cast his soul to be trapped inside this Madden 99 game for all of eternity, and now I own him.

You can't be serious.

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

Jollie

thats the best version dude.
Great Fox will cover you.

Nightstar699

Thats awesome.I too gotz me some stuff.
Dreamcast system (5 bucks!)
Golden Axe 2 (GEN, cart only)
World of Illusion (GEN, boxed)
and Aladdin (GEN, boxed)