Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2017, 08:48:17 PM
Home Famicom World Search Calendar Login Register

+  Famicom World
|-+  Family Computer
| |-+  Buy / Sell / Trade (Moderators: manuel, MaxXimus, The Uninvited Gremlin, L___E___T)
| | |-+  FS: Lots of Famicom games/console/accessories CLOSED
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: FS: Lots of Famicom games/console/accessories CLOSED  (Read 103124 times)
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« on: August 25, 2011, 01:04:54 AM »

SHOP IS CLOSED, THANKS!

This is my Famicom thread.  I also have some Super Famicom stuff here if you are interested:
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=11938.0

CONTACT:  Just PM me if you see anything you want to buy.  Be sure to include a full list of what you are interested in and which country you live in so I can give you a price quote.

PAYMENT: Paypal only.
IMPORTANT: In the back-and-forth of PMs, it is easy to lose track of who is ordering what.  To make transactions go smoothly and ensure that you get everything you are buying, when paying please include a full list of all the games (etc) you are buying in the paypal comment. If I have to go back through a dozen messages (I get about 100 PMs a month on average here) to try to piece together an order it makes it easy for me to miss something  

SHIPPING: I am based in Japan. For loose Famicom carts shipping is $2.00 for the first cart and $1 for each additional cart thereafter to North America, most of Europe and most of Asia.  That is sent SAL small package, which does not have tracking or insurance.  Some countries (Romania for example) do not accept SAL so for those shipping will have to be by other methods at a different price (you can check if your country accepts SAL here:  http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/service/dispatch/sal_ichiran_en.html )

Shipping time will vary.  I can say that the average to North America and Western Europe is about 3 weeks these days, but sometimes they get there in 2 and sometimes in 4.

If you want the added security of tracking, for an extra $4 I can send a package registered mail, which will allow you to follow its progress online. For expensive purchases I do recommend this For some countries as of January 1, 2014 it is not possible to send stuff SAL registered, so for those countries if you want tracking it will have to be by the more expensive regular airmail or EMS.

For other stuff, I try to keep the shipping as close to the actual shipping cost as possible.  I can send stuff SAL, EMS or surface depending on how fast you want to get it!  

GAME CONDITION:  I test the games to make sure they load before shipping them (except for the 50 cent junk games).  I don`t include any games with cracked cases or other major damage, BUT please note that these are all used games and some have general wear like scuff marks or kids names written on the backs of them which aren`t visible in the photos.  If condition is important to you just drop me a PM and I can send close up photos of the more expensive carts.  ALSO please note that some of these carts (except for the individually priced ones) I have more than one copy of, so I might send a copy of it that is not the one in the photos.  As a general rule any carts I do sell that way will be in roughly the same condition as the one in the photo.

http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=6527

Discounts  My policy is that if you buy more than 10 games I will take 10% off.  I might do larger discounts if you are making a really big order (ie over $300 or so) but otherwise 10% is the standard.

MISC:  First come first served.  I can hold stuff for a day or two but please only ask me to do so if you are serious about buying it.

Also, with some of the games (particularly the ones in the $3 section) I sometimes make mistakes with writing the game titles in English (kanji are difficult!) so be sure to look at the photos to double check the ones where I`ve noted I am not sure about the title.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:40:15 AM by senseiman » Logged

astroid
Famiclone

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:32:45 AM »

Games :
Road Fighter
Image Fight
Wai Wai World 2
Rockman 3
Rockman 4
Rockman 5
Crisis  Force
and cartridge with birds on picture 3  Wink

ON HOLD!
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 05:46:17 AM by astroid » Logged
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 11:15:49 PM »

Some stuff sold or pending as indicated, but added some more carts!

lobdale
AV Famicom

Even in the bathroom ♪

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »

I'd be happy to buy that Takahashi turbo controller if the deal falls through.

petik1
Sharp C1
United States United States

WILL MOD FOR FOOD

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 12:38:27 AM »

Why do I want to buy that Twin Famicom? Cheesy
Maikol
Disk System
Argentina Argentina

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 01:31:36 AM »

Would you send the stuff through SURFACE to Argentina for a large lot, let's say like 60 carts? I'd take those 20 carts of Mah Jong, Soccer, Derby...
guivader
Famiclone

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 08:55:59 PM »

Hello! Sent you a PM.
UglyJoe
Administrator
Disk-kun

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 10:37:37 PM »

Bumpity.  Got my carts today, thanks!
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 12:55:53 AM »

Bump.  Added a whole bunch of stuff.  Got a couple more nice copies of Rockman (4 and 5), some consoles and controllers.  Also got around to sorting through my other console's games and am selling lots for the N64, Super Famicom, PC Engine, Saturn, etc.

nintendodork
Ex-Post Whore
FW Legacy
Disk-kun

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2011, 03:17:07 AM »

Sending you a PM now! Smiley

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat
Algo Fonix
Disk System

Paul Gilbert's pinky

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »

Although I'm new... PM sent!
punkr13
Famicom

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 11:48:36 PM »

Dang you have a bunch of cool stuff!

pm-

Life is but a dream.....
senseiman
Twin Famicom

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 06:22:08 AM »

Bumpy.  Added some more Famicom carts, reduced the price on the Famicom and Game Boy lots.

Waltergol
Famicom

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2011, 09:36:14 AM »

Hi, Im interesting in this games

Hori Controller 12$
Challenger
Nuts and Milk
Circus Charlie
Yie Ar Kung Fu
Tiny Toons Adventure 2
Hatris
Dough Boy
Space Hunter
Momotaro Densetsu
Super Monkey Daibouken
Aigina no Yougen
Buggy Popper
Top Gun Dual Aces
US Championship V`Ball
Quinty
Hector 87
Pinball
Yoshi no Tamago
Gyrodine
Geimos

I live in Argentina, how much is the entire lot shipped?
Thanks

Regads

My Famicom and Famiclon Blog - http://familycomgame.blogspot.com/
exclusivegames88
Famiclone

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2011, 05:56:40 AM »

PM Sent
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: