FS: Lots of Famicom games/console/accessories (Closed)

Started by senseiman, August 24, 2011, 07:04:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MTS

Found this thread with the help of some Google-Fu. Those Game Boy lots interest me. Sending PM!

Pikkon

I would be interested in some of the super fami games if I could pick out each game,same goes for the gameboy games.

UglyJoe

fredJ

Bah, I missed out on this thread completely.

If you get more game boy games I am interested (the old grey carts). :)
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

senseiman

Bump.  Just tossed up a ton of new stuff - Famicom, SFC, GameBoy, etc.  Consoles and games.

jpx72

Nice! Would be interesting to know the board revision of that Famicom with smooth bottom. None of the "non-square-buttoned" famicoms had smooth bottom... It can be the "missing link" between square and normal famicom! (most probably somebody only exchanged the bottom, but who knows?)

Da Bear

Quote from: senseiman on October 03, 2011, 10:06:31 pm
Bump.  Just tossed up a ton of new stuff - Famicom, SFC, GameBoy, etc.  Consoles and games.

You have PM! :)

Tansut

Does anybody know if that PS2 looking Famiclone will play on a US TV/outlet?  I'm interested in it but obviously I don't wanna buy it if I can't use it.

Thanks for any help!

senseiman

Update - Hori controller is available (no longer PENDING).  Also reduced the price on the mid-range Famicom games from 4$ to 3$ each.

senseiman

Bump.  Lowered prices on a few things, removed the sold stuff.

I`ll be updating this thread at the beginning of November with some other new things.

fredJ

I think you have good prices, I would have bought famicom games from you if I didn't buy them in lots already.

Takahashi Meijin Bouken Shima is Super Adventure Island, right?
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

senseiman

Quote from: fredJ on October 18, 2011, 06:42:00 am
I think you have good prices, I would have bought famicom games from you if I didn't buy them in lots already.

Takahashi Meijin Bouken Shima is Super Adventure Island, right?

Thanks and yes, that is Super Adventure Island.

Actually I just realized I missed one of the kanji in that title.  It should read `Takahashi Meijin DaiBouken Shima`.  WIthout the `Dai` it is actually the title for Adventure Island on the Famicom rather than the SFC.

senseiman

Bump.  Added a TON of stuff - new consoles, games, controllers, etc.  Reduced prices on a few other things.

Algo Fonix