Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

punkpolitical

NintendoKing

That is totally worth it, very much so

mobiusclimber

What is Attack Animal Gakuen worth? Only one listing on Ebay right now, and I just won the last auction (for cheap, I think).
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

Parodius Duh

mobiusclimber

Darn. Well I only paid $3 something, but still. I really need to make up a good of "expensive" cart only Famicom games in case I come across ones I don't see too often.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

Cheetahmen

How much would Holy Diver, Takeshi no Chousenjou and Bubble Bobble (pirate FDS conversion) be worth?
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

lobdale

I think Holy Diver is kinda sought after, maybe ten or fifteen dollars or so resale.  Takeshi's Challenge loose maybe a couple bucks, there was a little surge in interest for that game back when the GameCenter CX episode was getting some notoriety but now everyone has realized that yes, it is just a kusoge.  Sadly I don't know anything about pirates so can't help you on Bubble Bobble.

scaryice

Ebay loose cart averages w/shipping:

15-Attack Animal Gakuen

32-Holy Diver
12-Takeshi no Chousenjou

manuel

What would be a good price for a cart only Contra?

Xious

Quote from: The Uninvited Gremlin on October 23, 2011, 04:36:01 pm
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Famicom-square-button-Console-JP-GAME-/320778654140?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aafe5d1bc#ht_3050wt_960
This one?

I would probably pay up to a max of $120 still as you can always buy a broken white famicom and replace the top shell greatly increasing the value of the beat up square button Famicom.

Assuming you don't mis-match the system nameplate variation. Most systems have a FF (Famicom Family) logo on the nameplate, whereas the SBFC does not. You can also RetroBrite it with fantastic results.

At $36, you stole that. The controllers are worth more than that alone. If they don't work, or the buttons are loose, let me know.  :bomb:

BonBon

whats a good price to pay for Mitsume Ga Toru loose also know as 3 eyes story.

scaryice

I got one for $20 shipped on here a few months ago.

Da Bear

What's reasonable to pay for Densetsu no Kishi: Elrond?

Terpor

How much is Rock Man & Forte and X3 in Japan and how much should i pay for them?
That Guy

lobdale

November 19, 2011, 05:44:48 pm #869 Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 05:54:03 pm by lobdale
X3 I'd say 10-15 dollars, Rockman and Forte a little higher than that.  Store retail is X about 15 bucks, X2 20, X3 24 or so if you convert the prices. 

Quote from: Da Bear on November 17, 2011, 01:14:25 pm
What's reasonable to pay for Densetsu no Kishi: Elrond?

Yahoo auctions about 250 yen, you can buy it at the game stores in Osaka for 480 loose.