Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

November 21, 2011, 06:05:31 am #870 Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 06:10:50 am by manuel
I sold a Family Basic keyboard + cart for 50$ a while ago (and to somebody you know!). And by the way, it was mint and looked like it was never used. Too bad it didn't come with the box, though.

I see you're in Japan, too... You should be able to find it cheaper if you look around a bit in a bigger city (Tokyo, Osaka, Fukuoka...). I live in the middle of nowhere, so the prices I pay are always a bit higher.  :D

Maybe you should ask senseiman. He finds EVERYTHING for 100 Yen.  :crazy: (Yes, I'm bitter!  :octorok:) (Not really.  :bub:)

Terpor

Quote from: lobdale on November 19, 2011, 05:44:48 pm
X3 I'd say 10-15 dollars, Rockman and Forte a little higher than that.  Store retail is X about 15 bucks, X2 20, X3 24 or so if you convert the prices. 

Quote from: Da Bear on November 17, 2011, 01:14:25 pm
What's reasonable to pay for Densetsu no Kishi: Elrond?

Yahoo auctions about 250 yen, you can buy it at the game stores in Osaka for 480 loose.

How do i order stuff from Yahoo, or do you know anybody who's willing the help me out here?
That Guy

pirate

November 23, 2011, 09:11:45 pm #872 Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 09:25:22 pm by pirate

Post Merge: November 23, 2011, 09:14:06 pm

Quote from: pirate on October 12, 2011, 05:03:24 pm
How much worth  a boxed NTSC (modded with original NES components) Micro Genius IQ-501 or other hardware clone Micro Genius models ?

bump

JC

What is the going rate these days for a full version Super Mario World (the elusive 45 in 1 cart)?

MasterDisk

It cannot be rated really. It depends of the buyer (how much he is willing to pay for it)

Hamburglar

What does Mario IV pirate go for? It's pretty interesting but never been a fan of hacks, thinking of getting rid of mine...

Also Cosmo Tech Game Engine Famicom clone working, has clone PPU and CPU in sockets...

Parodius Duh

Quote from: Hamburglar on December 03, 2011, 05:36:40 pm
What does Mario IV pirate go for? It's pretty interesting but never been a fan of hacks, thinking of getting rid of mine...

Also Cosmo Tech Game Engine Famicom clone working, has clone PPU and CPU in sockets...

Mario IV is the armadillo hack? if so its very common, like $5-10 depending on the buyer....

Post Merge: December 04, 2011, 06:14:36 pm

Quote from: Da Bear on November 17, 2011, 01:14:25 pm
What's reasonable to pay for Densetsu no Kishi: Elrond?

$14-18 usually

Famicomman

How much does a Japanese AC adapter for the famicom go for and is anyone on here willing to sell a spare they have lying around.
Famicomman handle used since 2005
First Famicom Purchased December 12, 2011

jpx72

How much should I ask for Mega man 3 PAL (NES-XU-FRG)? Thanks!

fredJ

Depends on where you live... Here I would ask for at least 20$, but in the US it is more like 7$, and I think Germany is something like that too.
Selling  Japanese games in Sweden since 2011 (as "japanspel").
blog: http://japanspel.blogspot.com

jpx72

Hmm thanks, I thought I can ask more for that one, well I won't get rich with that :D

mobiusclimber

What is Hacker for the FDS worth? Comes w/ sleeve and .. poster? instructions? I dunno, I don't have it yet, but I won it, LOL.
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

fredJ

I once sold a complete copy for 10$, but it is slightly rare and you could get at least $20 if you find the buyer.
But I am not aware of any demand for the game though.

mobiusclimber

Quote from: fredJ on December 30, 2011, 04:55:22 am
I once sold a complete copy for 10$, but it is slightly rare and you could get at least $20 if you find the buyer.
But I am not aware of any demand for the game though.

Hm, well, that's a shame. I won't lose any money, but man, I thought this was a bit more on the pricey side. Oh well.

Another one: how much for a minty CIB Recca?
Proud owner of Super Smash Games in Tacoma and Seattle

fredJ

30 000 yen perhaps. Price has gone up.