What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

son_ov_hades

tonev

I am back everyone :)

son_ov_hades

Thursday - Paris In Flames

I'm really nostalgic for my teenage years right now. Been listening to this kind of stuff all day.

UglyJoe

I used to listen to Thursday a bit back in college (first year, anyway).  Holds up pretty well, but their music is a bit ridiculous at times.

linkzpikachu

FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

Cortex's Tropeau Bleu album.  If you like jazz at all, please, PLEASE give this a listen, for your own sake.  You will not regret it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Parodius Duh

:star: Secret Ties - Dancing in my sleep  :star:

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Algo Fonix

Falcom JDK Band - To Make The End of Battle

famifan

son_ov_hades

UglyJoe

Quote from: son_ov_hades on January 23, 2012, 10:41:27 am
Megadeth - Hangar 18

Ah, I remember that from Guitar Hero.  "Military intelligence / Two words combined that can't make sense" ;D

son_ov_hades

Those games introduced so many people to good music! Not me of course, I'm too uncoordinated to play rhythm based games.  :(

nintendodork

Quote from: son_ov_hades on January 23, 2012, 10:41:27 am
Megadeth - Hangar 18
Funny you guys mention Guitar Hero, I just played this on Rocksmith! I'm nowhere near the master chart, but I'm certainly progressing! :)