What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tonev

I am back everyone :)

Nightstar699

GALNERYUS-絆 FIST OF THE BLUE SKY
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Algo Fonix

Dream Theater - Bridges in the Sky

son_ov_hades

Metalucifer - 戦慄のメタル・ブルドーザー

manuel

Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 10, 2012, 10:31:25 pm
Quote from: manuel on February 09, 2012, 08:46:15 pm
I don't really like Ayu's Euro stuff. I enjoy her ballads more. Unfortunately there aren't so many songs of that kind...

I can tell, I've listened to a lot of her work, but haven't heard anything from her that I'd consider to be a ballad. Any particular recommendations, Manuel?

Edit: And at the moment, I'm listening to track 38 of the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack. Beginning (Gothic Techno remix).

Well, those probably do not really qualify as ballads, but I like her slower songs like LOVE -destiny-, Seasons, You, As if... and the like.

Parodius Duh

manuel

Nightstar699

Quote from: manuel on February 19, 2012, 05:32:22 pm
Quote from: Nightstar699 on February 10, 2012, 10:31:25 pm
Quote from: manuel on February 09, 2012, 08:46:15 pm
I don't really like Ayu's Euro stuff. I enjoy her ballads more. Unfortunately there aren't so many songs of that kind...

I can tell, I've listened to a lot of her work, but haven't heard anything from her that I'd consider to be a ballad. Any particular recommendations, Manuel?

Edit: And at the moment, I'm listening to track 38 of the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack. Beginning (Gothic Techno remix).

Well, those probably do not really qualify as ballads, but I like her slower songs like LOVE -destiny-, Seasons, You, As if... and the like.

I'll check those out, thanks for the recommendations.

Listening to Requiem of the Sky, off the Mushihime-Sama soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUYdhmc6gU
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

February 21, 2012, 08:17:28 am #1733 Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 08:42:03 pm by nintendodork
SBTRKT- Pharaohs

I just love how minimalist/trancy it is, but at the same time, it's so damn catchy! Sadly I haven't heard any other song from him that runs in the same vein as this at all.

Link for those who want it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErYAGQZs8e0&ob=av2e
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Aura Noir - Deep Tracts of Hell  :fire:

Nightstar699

Some coworkers being loud in my place of business. It's quite irritating.

UglyJoe

I heard Holy Diver on the radio on my way home ;D

Nightstar699

son_ov_hades

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat