March 28, 2024, 09:18:05 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

Lots of Masked Magician videos on youtube.

nintendodork

The 10 episodes of Workaholics that are on Netflix with some friends, most of which had never seen the show before. They loved it!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

son_ov_hades

senseiman

Been watching Boardwalk Empire recently.  Its one of the best TV dramas I think I've ever seen. 

nintendodork

Last night, I showed ThanksKilling to my older siblings.  They loved it.  You will too.
The title of this clip is the movie's tagline ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RDlYHaDAY
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nintendodork on March 04, 2012, 09:13:05 pm
Last night, I showed ThanksKilling to my older siblings.  They loved it.  You will too.
The title of this clip is the movie's tagline ;D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38RDlYHaDAY

I'm still waiting on the sequel. ;D

nintendodork

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on March 04, 2012, 10:48:26 pm
I'm still waiting on the sequel. ;D
Spoiler
To be continued....IN SPACE!!!
[close]

I'm just as excited as you are.

security16

I've been watching being human in the US format because the boys are pretty! I've also been watching Aqua teens Hunger force at the request of one of my completely insane friends and it's funny but completely stupid!

manuel

A few episodes of Home Improvement again.
Tim Allen just cracks me up.  ;D

Nightstar699

Toki o Kakeru Shoujo
and
Wind -A Breath of Heart-

Liked them both, surprisingly.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

That Guy from Faxanadu

My most recent visit at the cinema was Tinker Taylor Soldier Spy. I was very pleased bu the 70´s feel and low tempo. Good stuff!

manuel

The latest Simpsons episode.

Mr. Burns has an "Angry Burns" and a Trap Door app on his iPad!  ;D

UglyJoe

security16

I actually got to watch some adult television last night!!! I had forgotten how cool star trek voyager was.