What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

m-flo loves BoA / the Love Bug... I can't tell what the high point of my day was... getting Rockman, or listening to this song... hmmm...
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Algo Fonix

E.L.O. - From the End of the World.

Strider_Hiryu

son_ov_hades

zoast

Quote from: 80sFREAK on April 13, 2012, 09:48:55 pm
Shannon - Let the music play

haha, nice.  true to your name!  thumbs up  : )

I was listening to this yesterday by coincidence!  .. and looking around at a ton of 80's synth funk pop whatever you call it on youtube.

gonna listen to some new gems I found before I go to bed, some I should've probably already known

klymaxx - girls will be girls (atm) super funky song, cool band!
nu shooz - I can't wait (knew about this one already but gonna listen anyway :) SOOO catchy)
debarge- i like it
mary jane girls - all night long
chaka khan - i feel for you (one extremely 80s track I adore is her "feel the night" from the miami vice soundtrack)
Bah weep gragnah weep nini bong!

son_ov_hades

nintendodork

The Depreciation Guild- A Room, A Canvas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU_cLrX7ph4

Do you like 8-bit music? Do you like shoegaze? Then you'll love this.
QuoteFor live performances I use 2 guitar amps, 2 guitars, A Famicom, 2 vocal mics, several effects pedals.

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

security16

Everchanging by Rise against it made me cry  :'(

son_ov_hades

Algo Fonix

Nobuo Uematsu - Fisherman's Horizon

nintendodork

Park Jefferson- A Homemade Portland

son_ov_hades

Hammers Of Misfortune - Fields Trilogy

Parodius Duh

Algo Fonix