March 28, 2024, 01:04:00 pm

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

I'm half way through the third season of Breaking Bad. Absolutely amazing series.

JohnnyBlaze

Famicom Dojo. If you HAVEN'T seen it yet, drop what you're doing and WATCH IT! It's the main reason why I started importing and getting into the Disk System and Famicom. Also, I named my YouTube channel "TwinFami" after the systems.

But, as for a single thing, I just got done watching an episode of Jerry Springer on YouTube called "A Very Klan Christmas". It's weird having my friend who's Jewish on here cheering them on, but those are my friends: weirdos lmao
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

nintendodork

Currently watching Citizen Kane for my American Film class. I've never seen it before, and it's already interesting to me, but it'd be that much better if Family Guy hadn't spoiled it for me years before I even had the chance to see it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Epic_Lotus

Abraxas: Guardian of the Universe (Rifftrax version!)

manuel

Penn & Teller: Bullshit

That show is hilarious! I wish youtube had much more of it...

batlon13

Last  i saw a Indian film with English subtitle. And really it was awesome film.the film name is Ek Tha Tiger.

JohnnyBlaze

My Blu-Ray of Piranha 3DD came in finally. Awesomeness!

batlon13

last movie i have show the Road.its really cool and enjoyable movie.

batlon13

Today's morning i saw the movie baby's day out.

RetroGamerTim

Watched good old Prometheus again. Damn it's good!

Nightstar699

Darksydephil's Tekken Tag Tournament 2 videos. Made me appreciate life sorta.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JohnnyBlaze

Just watched Around The League on NFL Network. I feel bad for anyone who's a Redskins fan. A rookie Quarterback AND two hurt players?

Oooh....

Agent X

BAD ASS
http://youtu.be/T_Wd6XtSmWI

...not quite what I had in mind, but it was "okay".  I still think the real life incident that the movie was based on was more entertaining.   ;D
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

JohnnyBlaze

Quote from: Agent X on September 17, 2012, 09:47:19 pm
BAD ASS
http://youtu.be/T_Wd6XtSmWI

...not quite what I had in mind, but it was "okay".  I still think the real life incident that the movie was based on was more entertaining.   ;D

Is that the movie they based on that Vietnam vet beating up that black guy on the bus?