What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

petik1

For No One  -Beatles

I used to think the Beatles were just that band that everyone likes just because, but the more I listen, the more I find that their songs are so diverse and each album has a different vibe.

famiac

Yeah but a lot of their songs are filler and a lot of them are shit. Listen to the good ones. I can tell you most of them.

petik1

Yeah, but what's good is great. I'm an optimist, I can just ignore the ones I don't like.

Algo Fonix

Between the Buried and Me - Melting City

This miiiiight just be my favorite album yet.

nintendodork

And you've only heard one song from it?  Must be pretty good. :P

I thought about getting the single, but I think I'm just gonna wait until I can listen to the whole thing at once.  I'm super pumped for it.  BTBAM is my favorite metal band.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JohnnyBlaze

Going through my downloads from Pandora Downloader. I'm under the weather with another bout of sinus infections, so I'm bed ridden with my iPad.

Right now, I'm listening to "Higher Love".
Famicom Disk System: The More You Play It, the More You'll Want to Play

Algo Fonix

Quote from: nintendodork on September 20, 2012, 08:11:47 pm
And you've only heard one song from it?  Must be pretty good. :P

I thought about getting the single, but I think I'm just gonna wait until I can listen to the whole thing at once.  I'm super pumped for it.  BTBAM is my favorite metal band.

The whole album leaked... 21 days before it comes out, haha. Seriously that song, though.

Nightstar699

E. Honda's theme from Super Street Fighter 4. I always feel empowered listening to my theme song. 
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

son_ov_hades

Symphony X - The Odyssey

"The Odssey", "The Damnation Game", and "The Divine Wings Of Tragedy" were just released on vinyl for the first time, I'm so happy. A 24 minute song is so much more epic when it takes up a whole side.  :)

Cheetahmen

Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

Agent X

Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

son_ov_hades

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Epic_Lotus

Billie Holiday.  I've been getting more into jazz in the last few months, and I found this CD for $5 at a local store.

son_ov_hades

Astra - The Black Chord

Gotta love this band, sounds like 60s/70s Pink Floyd or Genesis but they're from California and the album came out this year!