March 28, 2024, 10:52:23 pm

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

Quote from: manuel on March 13, 2013, 05:08:44 am
He didn't kill Zed, though.

But I agree, that was a nice scene when he looked for a weapon.  ;D

Oh yeah, it was most likely Marcellus or someone he knows. But I meant that whole scene in general... it was amazing. Love Pulp Fiction.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

UglyJoe

Victor Victoria.  Funny movie with an original premise (if you ignore that it was a remake of 1930's German film, anyway :-[).

manuel

Watched a documentary on planned obsolescence. Very interesting...

Jedi Master Baiter

Zero107

Last show I saw was that Game Center CX episode where Arino plays through the first Your Sanctuary location in Mother 2. I liked it. Last movie I saw was 21 and Over last week at the movie theater. It was what I expected, crude humor, etc. Rather enjoyed it, but I was on a date with some girl I haven't seen since middle school, and her laughter was quite annoying...
I'll probably die surrounded by plastic crap.

Jedi Master Baiter

2001: A Space Odyssey

Truly remarkable effects! :o Very refined for a 1968 film. But a totally WTF fourth act! Makes me feel like I forgot the LSD. ???

Lovely music, nonetheless! ;D I liked how it filled the void of silence in the space scenes. Still listening to the exiting overture as I type.

manuel

Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (Extended Edition)

Jedi Master Baiter

Flight 005 Conspiracy ;D

That was the final one! No more Dirty Pair! :'( My life is over. :-\

manuel

Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King (Extended Edition)

Nightstar699

Watched a real-time speedrun of Gimmick. Very skillful game. In case anyone else wanted to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HGCvhygwtU
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

manuel

:o ...  :crazy:

They should show this run to Shinya Arino.  :P

Nightstar699

Was there a GCCX episode on Gimmick? I've only seen a few of them. I wonder if Arino would get as frustrated as I did collecting the final secret item...

manuel

Yes, but I don't remember what episode it was.
They're all gone from youtube. :/

He already had problems at the first boss.  ;D
And as far as I remember he didn't know about secret items.

Epic_Lotus

The Host

It was my wife's turn to pick the movie.  Sadly, this was her choice.  It was pretty bad.

This weekend it's my turn.  We're going to go see Jurassic Park 3D   8)