What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Algo Fonix

Between the Buried and Me - Mordecai

son_ov_hades

Jedi Master Baiter

Nightstar699

The opening to Ninja Sentai Kakuranger. Very nice.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

iTunes is currently streaming Daft Punk's Random Access Memories, so naturally I've been listening to that.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Soundgarden - Jesus Christ Pose

Can't wait to see them tomorrow!

petik1

Just downloaded all three of the Beatles Anthology albums. It's amazing to hear different takes on songs you've heard a million times :P

nusilver

I bought Anamanaguchi's newest, Endless Fantasy, on the way out the door to work this morning. It's good  :star:

ericj

Magicantian

May 29, 2013, 05:26:14 am #2004 Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 06:16:41 am by Magicantian
Quote from: petik1 on May 13, 2013, 07:43:19 pm
Just downloaded all three of the Beatles Anthology albums. It's amazing to hear different takes on songs you've heard a million times :P

Anthology Vol 2 Disc 2 Track #20: Across The Universe [Take 2]

Hendrix blew my mind out a lot, he introduced me to how powerful sound can be,

So I have to recommend him and his 69 Woodstock performance. a quick track to listen to that will give you an idea would be the Star Spangled Banner. I highly doubt it will ever be matched. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqfqAU74Hxgo

Edit: Forgot to add a song I'm listening to now: Pink Floyd - Fearless.

son_ov_hades

UglyJoe

Game Music 2 by Eirik Suhrke

He made the music for my friend Eric's game Subaku (which I can't play due to lack of iOS device), so I'm checking it out.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Cheetahmen

Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me
Life is too short to be little.
Twitter | DeviantArt | Youtube | Twitch

L___E___T

My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。