March 28, 2024, 08:14:08 am

last beer you drink???

Started by hagai, July 03, 2011, 05:56:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

Yeah, low alcohol wine sucks for anything other than cooking.

Last night I had a few budweisers and a few brewhouse(cheap beer) and got fairly intoxicated for te firs time in a while. It was a good night. The morning however sucked. I had a major headache which is something I haven't got from alcohol in a while. I guess that means I have flushed it from my system.

fcgamer

Quote from: SumixXam on June 07, 2015, 06:37:28 pm
Yeah, low alcohol wine sucks for anything other than cooking.

Last night I had a few budweisers and a few brewhouse(cheap beer) and got fairly intoxicated for te firs time in a while. It was a good night. The morning however sucked. I had a major headache which is something I haven't got from alcohol in a while. I guess that means I have flushed it from my system.

That's great news though, I think! 

In the near future, I think I am going to be drastically cutting back my alcohol intake.  I really need to lose some weight before I go to Japan, or I will literally get murdered in my sleep by roommates for snoring loudly.  And I know drinking beer is definitely one of the large players stopping me from my weight loss goals.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

MaxXimus

Thread revival!!!

I have good news and bad news(I guess it could also be good depending on how you look at it ha-ha)

First the "bad" news. I have been drinking beer a little more regularly lately. Not to the excess I was before but I have been having s couple beers a day for the last while.

Now on to the good news.

I am drinking a Budweiser right now. :) who else has a beer in their hand at the moment?

DahrenDreamcast

How did I not see this thread before....!!!!
Nintendo Child <3

P

Got together with some friends and drank some beer and ate something called Hayashi Rice (stew of hashed beef with rice I think) last night. Drank a Swedish Christmas beer which was surprisingly good (called Julsofiero, a Christmas version of Sofiero beer) and then a few cheap beers and some whiskey. Not too much, just the right amount. :)

chowder

November 21, 2015, 05:34:35 am #230 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 08:48:51 am by chowder
Just some Kronenbourg the other day.  I feel like I'm getting man-flu today, so I might have some whisky later.  For purely medicinal reasons, although my wife will no doubt disapprove :)

Post Merge: November 21, 2015, 08:48:51 am

I have made a hot toddy.  One tablespoon of honey, one teaspoon of lemon, and enough warm whisky to make my liver cringe.  If it doesn't cure me, after a couple I'm really not going to care all that much :D

MaxXimus

Ah yes. The nectar of the gods; whiskey. Ha-ha. I used to love the stuff. :p

Right now I am on my 2nd FAXE beer. 500mls at 8%abv. Good stuff.  After this one I'll have a happy smokey smoke and sip a 3rd FAXE while playing some games.

chowder

Living the dream my friend :)

I'm on meds and off booze unfortunately.  The last year has been a health rollercoaster, must be getting old.

MaxXimus

Depending on the med, I'd probably still have one or two drinks. It may compliment the buzz ha-ha. :p

In all seriousness though, I hope everything is OK, and I totally feel the getting old thing.

chowder

Coors Light, with pork scratchings ;D  Pork rinds over the pond?

Paaman

Asahi Super Dry. My go to beer. Always goes well with cheanp Little Caesars pepperoni pizza  ;D

MaxXimus

Hell yeah there's pork rinds over the pond! I can only eat a few though before the oil becomes too much. The first couple bites are always the best!

Also, $5.99 CAD Little Caesars pep and cheese pizzas are awesome for the price. They were my go to lunch for a while.

Paaman

LC pizza is one of the few that doesn't ruin my stomach. And yeah $5 is a steal.

chowder

Free afternoon, so I'm being incredibly unproductive while drinking Guinness West Indies Porter.  Lovely stuff.  And I've swapped the pork rinds for wasabi peas...  Words cannot describe how good these are  :pacman:

Retrospectives

Last beer? Kirin, the Heineken of Japan  :octorok: