March 28, 2024, 02:26:47 pm

last beer you drink???

Started by hagai, July 03, 2011, 05:56:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MaxXimus

MaxXimus

famiac

chowder

4 Red Stripes.  Unfortunately they were after a very rapidly consumed bottle of white wine.  My head hurts.

Koop

Some local stuff from DC while I was at MAGFest. First time I had drank in a while... Gotta lay off the calories.  :'(

dreamingnoctis

It was some sort of craft beer. We had a get together and my boyfriend bought a variety pack of craft beers, all of which were good. I think the last one I had from it was this lime flavored thing.

chowder

Carling.  Here in the UK it's cheap, shitty lager.  I think they employed the "Black Label" moniker they used in the ads here to sell it in other markets.

P

MaxXimus

P

Well they where great yesterday. First time I got a real lasting hangover in a while, can't say I miss it.

UglyJoe

Kirin Ichiban.  Got sushi with my dad while my mom and wife were at a baby shower.  He kept ordering more of them without asking me so I ended up drinking like four of them :-[

UglyJoe

Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale.

Not bad!

This variety pack also has a Chai Spiced Ale, which I was curious about since I like chai tea.  It's not a subtle spice and the beer is anything but subtle.  I don't know how I'm going to get through the remaining two bottles :-[

MaxXimus

Chill it till it's about to start frosting and then drink fast haha. That's what I would have done back in the day anyway. I did a bit of drinking over the thanksgiving weekend(in Canada). Mostly Budweiser but some other stuff as well. Stella Artois and some other stuff.

P

Not really my last beer but a story of my last big drinking party in Japan this summer.

We where supposed to go with nomihoudai (all-you-can-drink) but we where waiting for some other friends so we decided to take a few quality drinks first while we were still sober (nomihoudai in Japan is more about quantity). I had some good nihonshu (saké) and imoshouchu (sweet potato liquor) and all was good, our firends showed up and we went with the nomihoudai. Our friends, who were still sober, wasn't happy with the quality of the nomihoudai drinks so they ordered some more expensive drinks and gave me the cheap ones. Also of course since it was nomihoudai I also kept ordering a steady flow of beer to get as much bang for the buck as possible. I think we ended the nomihoudai with some more hard liquor when the time was up. Damn I haven't been that wasted in years, I somehow managed to get back to my hotel before the last train went though.

Maybe it's good that we don't have nomihoudai in Sweden.

fcgamer

I've just about given up drinking all hard liquor, and rarely drink wine although I like it.  Now I am giving up beer until my brother comes to visit on the 26th of this month, so abstaining from drinking for ten days.

Lately I think my drinking has been a little over the top, and I just want to get away from it.  Gonna also try to start jogging again in the evenings.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com