March 28, 2024, 02:31:47 am

last beer you drink???

Started by hagai, July 03, 2011, 05:56:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

P

Yeah good to hear Max. Alcoholism is quite common here unfortunately, and I try to be careful to not get addicted to it.
I also drink much more to enjoy the beer rather than to get drunk nowdays. Getting wasted was also more fun when I was younger (suddenly everyone around me seemed to be on friend-terms with me, yay!). I'm usually fine with one or two beers, it's especially good tasting after karate practice and the like.

Quote from: UglyJoe on June 15, 2017, 07:44:35 pm
Got drunk at the Chicago O'Hare airport (then had my flight canceled and had to sleep on the floor).

Ouch! What happened? Getting drunk while waiting for a plane doesn't sound like a good idea.

Quote from: fcgamer on June 18, 2017, 10:22:58 am
The thing that makes me the most frustrated though, is the idea of advertising something you aren't even carrying for sale.  Last August or September I remember the same sort of bullshit, where a drug store sent out sales fliers and among the stuff was a cream that was supposed to help with eczema and psoriasis.  I went to a few of the shops and tried to buy it, but they then said it was only available in the capital city.  Again, I was left scratching my head and wondering why stores even bother to put stuff in sales fliers and run specials on products they don't even sell.  Maybe it draws more customers into the stores, but in the end, it just pisses me off and makes me want to shop at those stores even less.

Yeah that sounds really strange and bad business practice.

barneylulz

Lemonade.

I'm 10 years old my address is

syke you freaking predators

MaxXimus

I'm pretty sure that you have to be 13 to sign up for an account? Hmmmm...

Krystalward

Tatra Mocne!! My favorite.

fcgamer

Drinking a Taiwan Classic right now. Trying to cut back for the next few weeks, before my brother comes to visit. So just one beer for me tonight.  :)
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

UglyJoe

Found a 22oz bottle of Troegs Mad Elf while cleaning the kitchen. 11% abv. No way I'm going to finish this  ;D

Edit: finished it! But it took me four hours  :P

fcgamer

Oh I love that beer.  I toured the (old) brewery quite a few times, I really enjoy their scratch series as well.
Family Bits - Check Progress Below!

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpress.com

UglyJoe

Sweet Baby Java.  It's like Sweet Baby Jesus, but with espresso beans infused.  Good stuff.

Quote from: fcgamer on September 03, 2017, 10:07:40 pm
Oh I love that beer.  I toured the (old) brewery quite a few times, I really enjoy their scratch series as well.

I live pretty close to their current brewery.  It's a cool place to get a drink (if you can find a parking spot!). I never knew about the old location :P