What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Oh, I see how you could get confused, then.

There is a Dethklok song "Thunderhorse" in one of the guitar hero games.

thegreatgonzo

Consider me corrected. I was listening to a compilation of GH songs. Haven't played in a while, although I really should start again.
Dance, puppets... dance!

son_ov_hades

FEKTHREROENUERM - Under The Soulless Luciferian Moonlit Death Mountain

manuel

Who the hell thinks of such a band name?! :o

133MHz

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

UglyJoe

Unwound - Message Received

Quote from: thegreatgonzo on June 16, 2008, 08:51:19 am
Ours- Sometimes

Wow, somebody else listens to Ours.

son_ov_hades

Quote from: manuel on June 16, 2008, 01:32:40 am
Who the hell thinks of such a band name?! :o

It's a Lithuanian black metal band from the late 80s. Crazy shit and no one really knows anything about the band, only rumors. From their myspace:

QuoteFekthreroenuerm is a black metal band from Lithuania. They only released one demo in 1987, "Conquering The Satanic Dominion Between Spectral Storms" and only 13 official copies were pressed and released (although a myriad of bootlegs have been made). Their song "Under the Soulless Luciferian Moonlit Death Mountain" is prime example of the coldness that represented the first wave of Lithuanian NSBM of which this band was the forerunner.

"Conquering The Satanic Dominion Between Spectral Storms" features two vocalists because in the middle of their recording process, the original vocalist killed himself.

http://www.myspace.com/fekthreroenuerm In case you're interested.

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

son_ov_hades

UglyJoe

The Notwist - The Devil, You + Me
new album <3

JC

Quote from: UglyJoe on June 16, 2008, 09:00:30 am
Wow, somebody else listens to Ours.

I do, too. My older brother and I were talking about them recently...I mentioned that their first album is probably my favorite of any I own by any artists. That singer can wail, nuh? It's rockingly pleasant. I saw them in Santa Fe, at this little venue...only 11 people showed up and only four or five of them were there on purpose. All I remember is a woman dressed like an angel -- wings and a halo -- dancing by herself...and one of the band members asked, "Where the fuck are we?"

thegreatgonzo

June 18, 2008, 08:54:56 am #312 Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 10:41:23 am by thegreatgonzo
HIM- Again

Its funny, no one I know has ever heard of Ours except you guys...
Dance, puppets... dance!

son_ov_hades

The Minibossess - Mike Tyson's Punchout

thegreatgonzo

Prong- Snap your fingers, snap your neck
Dance, puppets... dance!