1992 super famicom challenge cart

Started by jollerancher, September 07, 2006, 03:57:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NESHero

WOW, i wish i came across something like this, u meet a guy from Nintendo and get all thoes goodies.
Maybe something like this will happen to me one day.
Also known as Pineapplehead.
Australian Retro gamer.

JC

Looks like our buddy jollerancher is dipping his toe into the water...

HERE

...We shall soon find out if the water is too hot or too cold...or juuusst right.

vealchop

woah....i didn't know the games were played over a phone line??? pretty crazy. I'd love to know what it sells for, assuming no one buys it for 17.5K. How about putting up those nintendo vases or video cassettes? Check out his gallery for the leather jacket as well haha!
-chop

vealchop

so did anyone go for it? It seems to have ended without a buyer?
-chop

JC

I'm pretty sure it didn't sell, but maybe if jollerancher comes around he can tell us what's up.

jollerancher

Quote from: JC on November 04, 2006, 10:17:51 am
I'm pretty sure it didn't sell, but maybe if jollerancher comes around he can tell us what's up.
i have some pretty big offers on the table for both carts. i'll let you folks know what happens if a deal is made.

vealchop

awesome, someone's gonna be really lucky.
-chop

jollerancher

Quote from: vealchop on November 06, 2006, 07:39:49 am
awesome, someone's gonna be really lucky.
both carts are going to a new owner. cant get into the price right now but i will say i did okay for myself.

JC

Awesome that you sold them! :) I'm sure whoever afforded the hefty price tag will take good care of them -- that's all I was concerned with, getting those rarities into the hands of someone who knows how to maintain and preserve them. If you get the chance to let us in on the final sale price, no doubt we're all curious to find out.

Say, what rarities does that leave you with...just that military competition trophy?

jollerancher

Quote from: JC on November 07, 2006, 06:16:20 pm
Awesome that you sold them! :) I'm sure whoever afforded the hefty price tag will take good care of them -- that's all I was concerned with, getting those rarities into the hands of someone who knows how to maintain and preserve them. If you get the chance to let us in on the final sale price, no doubt we're all curious to find out.

Say, what rarities does that leave you with...just that military competition trophy?
gonna have to keep the price a secret for a few reasons at this point. both carts are going to a great home and will be well taken care of.
and yes the vase is the only rare item i have left but as soon as full payment is made for the 2 carts and i hand him a stack of $100 bills im hoping he finally gets around to diggin up whatever else he has left in his storage unit  and attic.
as always if anything else pops up i'll let my friends here at famicom world check them out.

Profeta Yoshitake

Mama mia!
What a lucky guy!!!!
I'm shocked with the protos and the champ carts and
I'm going to cry!
Now Playing: Dragon Ball Fusions, Yggdra Union

madman

Should've have someone dump that SFC cart first  :)