March 28, 2024, 04:31:13 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thegreatgonzo

I Want a Dog for Christmas, Charlie Brown... I really enjoyed Linus and Lucy's younger brother, Rerun. He is sorely underused, and this special highlighted him and showed how appealing he can be. Who can get booted out of kindergarden for harassment? That's Rerun, telling a girl with braids that they should run off to Paris someday. In retrospect, Rerun says, "I don't even know where Paris is!"
Dance, puppets... dance!

Jedi Master Baiter

PatMan33

Hey I'm going to go see that now with a couple friends. If your review is at all false I will find you and remove your fingers! :o

manuel

nintendodork

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on December 21, 2008, 04:49:01 pm
Yes Man - good stuff
Quote from: PatMan33 on December 21, 2008, 06:25:36 pm
Hey I'm going to go see that now with a couple friends. If your review is at all false I will find you and remove your fingers! :o
Yes Man is a pretty good movie, I saw it with my friend yesterday...and it had this one part where Tilly....hehe I don't know if I should say it :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Game Center CX (the one where Arino beats Challenger and plays Hang-On in an old arcade)

Har the cat

Trainspotting,

And i want to the Baader-Meinhoff Komplex, i must go alone to the cinema, because no one of my friends gives nothing about this genre.
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

nurd

Jedi Master Baiter

I saw Bridge to Terabithia last night with my girlfriend - I read the book a long time ago, it brought back so many memories... so many sad memories. :'(

Jedi Master Baiter

Famous person of the Week:

Zooey Deschanel

She was in the last 3 movies I just saw:

-Yes Man
-Bridge to Terabithia
-Elf (with blonde hair)

Strangely, in Elf & Terabithia, the main characters are both staring at her character.

turbo D

The new episode of Famicom Dojo! In this episode, the Sharp Twin Famicom is discussed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFXlL-7uyQs
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

UglyJoe

JC

nintendodork

Beavis and Butthead Mike Judge Collection Volume 2
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

Triumph the insult comic dog !
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com