Message Board updates

Started by Alex930, July 29, 2006, 11:48:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Ok. Dowloaded Firefox. Looks to be some sort of conflict between SMF forums and Firefox, not particular to the FW forum. I say that because Nintendo City, which uses the same brand, has the same problem.

I'll search for a cure. ;)

Doc

Am I the only one who uses Firefox and has no trouble with the forums?

JC

Maybe you've got an older/newer release than Jedi and myself. ???

Doc

Mine automatically installs every new Firefox update that comes out.

Juggalo/Hulkamaniac

"My No. 1 band, Rush, never even split up. Greatness always stays together." - Matt Striker

JC

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on November 15, 2006, 12:48:53 pm
When are you going to fix the problem with Firefox?  It's still weird.

I think it's been fixed! :) Jedi?

JC

Yes, I had to go into the code and restore it to the original settings, which had been manipulated early on to make the border orange via a background image instead of just orange color fill. It wasn't working on the newest version (2.0?) of Firefox, which is what I had downloaded to view it.

Jedi Master Baiter

JC

I finally put up a link to Famicom World in the top menu bar. I also got rid of the Help button. I don't think anybody actually used the Help button anyway.

Let me know if you all find any glitches as a result of the changes!

Doc

JC

Wedged between Home and Search. ;)

JC

I added a feature to the forum...it'll get its test run tomorrow. Just a little thing. :)

FamicomFreak

Quote from: JC on December 08, 2006, 11:20:46 am
I added a feature to the forum...it'll get its test run tomorrow. Just a little thing. :)

is today your bday??? Happy bday if it is!
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

Thanks, man. I appreciate it. :D

Jedi Master Baiter

Did something just get changed with the login procedure? I tried logging in wrong then had to wait 10 seconds to log in again. Did it always have this wait?