What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rogles

( ยด_ゝ`)

133MHz

Quote from: manuel on January 25, 2009, 03:52:54 am
Salesmen talk.  ;D

Our washing machine behaves a bit fishy, we'll probably have to replace it soon, so I went in for a little talk today to check prices.

Cheap washing machines today cost about as much as a PS3.  :D

Coincidence!
Mine was acting fishy too, it would make a horrible noise when entering any high-speed operation. I was afraid that the bearings had gone bad, buy my uncle came over to help me out and he said it wasn't a bearing noise. We disassembled the entire washing drum and we found 5(!) bra wires between the rotating and the static drum. Of course these wires brushed against the rotating drum and produced the horrible noise. Removed them and it's good as new ;D

UglyJoe

David Bazan - Please, Baby, Please

Doc

JC

Broken Social Scene - Cause = Time

Doc

JC

JC

Otis Redding - Love Man -- the song has a vocal stutter that reminds me of the Great Tiger from Punch-Out!!, you know, when he's stunned and you can knock him down. I know some Famciom music was based on oldies, so I wonder if they may have gotten their Great Tiger sound effect from Otis.

nintendodork

Arch Enemy- We Will Rise... :o

I never knew a female could sing like that :o :o
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Heh I was a metal n00b when I was 13 as well.  :P

nintendodork

I know my music, I just never knew that it was a girl..
I always thought it was a guy with a high-pitched voice :D
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Mindfreak

When Worlds Collide---Powerman 5000

JC

Har the cat

im listening much german new wave (neue deutsche welle) lately. A genre of music that took me...
Intergalactic cat says: Is this planet Earth?

Doc