March 28, 2024, 03:21:10 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindfreak

It's about this girl...who's parents dont really have time for her ( :'( )...her neighbors are really weird...and she feels alone...

So...she finds this door in her house that leads to a parallel world...where her parents lavish her with attention...and everything seems perfect...but there's a catch... ;)

You should check it out...the 3D is incredible!!!

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Several episodes of Simpsons season 19.

nintendodork

WOO!  I LOVE the Simpsons! ;D I still need Season 11 on DVD, but I have 1-10 on DVD already plus the movie (and the Tracy Ullman shorts) :P
I can't believe iTunes just got the Simpsons, and it's only current seasons
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Same here.

I always wait for the DVD boxes to drop in price. In a few months I'm ready to get season 11.

Dou you collect the "head" boxes or regular ones?

nintendodork

I try to collect the heads, but I mostly have the regular ones.  I have 8, 9, and 10 in head forme, and I plan to get 11 the same way (Krusty FTW!!)

FamicomFreak

Hannibal. Fell asleep for an hour of the movie....didn't found it boring I think I was just real tired.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

I have the heads for 6-10. Of course I also want the Krusty head.

nintendodork

How many heads are there?

That 70s Show

manuel

nintendodork

Nice :D  You have them all so far except Krusty..
I'm very proud of you :P
I may try and get them from a used DVD shop...I don't wanna spend full price on a season I already have :-\

133MHz

Game Center CX - Prince of Persia (SFC)
No subtitles :'(

nintendodork

Game Center CX - Super Mario Bros. 2 Special Episode
Subtitles ;D  They kept referring to the kid who could beat SMB2 as "the Mario Genius Boy" :P

manuel

Where do you get those episodes?

PM me if you can't tell here.  ;)

nintendodork