Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

133MHz

I've got all of those. I want more!

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

Same as above, the new one on Fox ***SPOILER*** Bonnie finally had the baby!  woot
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

( ´_ゝ`)

nintendodork

I think Brian wishes he were Stewie sometimes..like when he tried doing that voice thing xD

manuel

Newest episode of the Simpsons.

Blue Protoman

Last movie I saw was Idiocracy.

Last TV show I saw was part of Back to the Barnyard.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

thegreatgonzo

Dance, puppets... dance!

manuel

March of the Penguins on Blu-Ray. ... I want an HDTV soon.

Agent X

Last movie I watched was last night with the wife, a funny film called Forgetting Sarah  Marshal, that was on the double bill feature, as before that we watched JOHN RAMBO.  As far as "last TV Show" I watched... well, I only ever watch ONE TV show these days, so that would be: Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles
Gaming peaked in the 8-Bit & 16-Bit eras...
all else is just rehashes and insanity passing
itself off as "gaming."
~Agent X

zombiepowder

"City of God"

amazing movie.... ;D ;D
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

nintendodork

The 100 Most Outrageous Home Videos of All Time

Ugh..I hate stupid countdowns...

But I love watching people throw-up at weddings! ;D

son_ov_hades

The Oscars, not very interesting this year.