March 28, 2024, 10:15:38 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo D

Terminator Salvation: I really enjoyed this movie. It was cleverly put together in a way that allows someone who has never seen a movie in the Terminator series to be able to enjoy it. The visuals were very impressive and the music and sound effects were even better! These important aspects really help to get you into the movie. I would recommend Terminator Salvation to all you cool Famicom World dudes. Too bad there will not be an 8-bit Terminator Salvation video game. ;)
FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

JC

manuel

UglyJoe

Star Trek.  Not sure how canon it was, but it was definitely entertaining.

Blue Protoman

Quote from: turbo D on May 23, 2009, 11:52:02 pm
Terminator Salvation: I really enjoyed this movie. It was cleverly put together in a way that allows someone who has never seen a movie in the Terminator series to be able to enjoy it. The visuals were very impressive and the music and sound effects were even better! These important aspects really help to get you into the movie. I would recommend Terminator Salvation to all you cool Famicom World dudes. Too bad there will not be an 8-bit Terminator Salvation video game. ;)

Terminator: Salvation was good.  It would make a good Contra clone.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

Mindfreak

thegreatgonzo

Role Models. It was thoroughly entertaining and had many funny parts, even if we don't necessarily root for the main characters...
Dance, puppets... dance!

Blue Protoman

Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.  I love that show.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

JC

Conan. Always liked the guy but never stayed up late enough to watch him.

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: Blue Protoman on May 29, 2009, 11:24:06 am

Yeah, awesome show.

The best part ever was when Ned & Moze were carrying the CPR doll & Ned has an itch & accidentally throws it out the window.  Cookie thought Moze threw Faymen out the window.  Then  Ned tries to explain it to him:  "I had an itch, & I'm getting one right now..."  & Cookie freaks out & runs away.

manuel

Japanese children's TV.
Now that song is stuck in my head again... Waahhh!

nurd

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on June 01, 2009, 10:58:40 pm
Quote from: Blue Protoman on May 29, 2009, 11:24:06 am

Yeah, awesome show.

The best part ever was when Ned & Moze were carrying the CPR doll & Ned has an itch & accidentally throws it out the window.  Cookie thought Moze threw Faymen out the window.  Then  Ned tries to explain it to him:  "I had an itch, & I'm getting one right now..."  & Cookie freaks out & runs away.

I wish forums were like Facebook with 'Like' buttons.

manuel

There is forum software where you can give your appreciation for certain posts. I don't know which it is, though.

Blue Protoman

This other site I visit sometimes has that.
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!

Mindfreak