April 23, 2024, 05:09:28 am

Metroid: Other M

Started by japanfreak, June 03, 2009, 12:15:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

nurd

Quote from: japanfreak on June 04, 2009, 08:52:57 am
Theres never made a bad metroid before...

I haven't liked one yet.

japanfreak

Not even metroid on the famicom/nes ? O_o

Anyway, Its just an opinion:P So I think its awesome:P

nurd

Especially not that one.

The gameboy one was alright. I wouldn't play it again, but it's not the worst game I've played.

PatMan33

Nah... I didn't like Metroid on the NES all that much either. Super Metroid though, that's another story altogether.

Jedi Master Baiter

Come to think of it, I didn't enjoy Metroid II too much. :( Lots of searching around like in the first with no map, & with the spider ball more things can be hidden on the roofs.  Good thing there wasn't that much of it though...

I'm behind in the times. :-\

PatMan33

Huh... what do you mean no map?

Jedi Master Baiter

There isn't an in-game map feature like in Super Metroid & on...

PatMan33

Oh oh! Alrighty, I get what you mean. ;)

LocalToast

It'll be interesting to see how the game turns out. I'm pretty hopeful after watching the teaser trailer. It looks like a totally new style of gameplay, and possibly more insight into the background story of Metroid. I really love the background info, so that's a seller for me. ;D

And more importantly, it's just a new Metroid game. I'm a big fan, and I've been waiting for a new game since Prime 3. In honor of the new Metroid game I'm playing through arguably the best Metroid game: Super Metroid! :D

TanookiSuitSam

I've honestly can say I haven't had a metroid game hold my attention for more then 15 minutes without turning it off and putting in a new game.

This one, however. Looks like i'd be worth playing.
hi

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: LocalToast on June 04, 2009, 08:56:17 pmIn honor of the new Metroid game I'm playing through arguably the best Metroid game: Super Metroid! :D

Yeah, I will, too, soon, I hope.  I haven't actually played it myself, but I've seen it played through.