March 28, 2024, 03:46:19 pm

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Because Game Center CX > Anything. ::)

George Lopez was also the last thing I watched.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

The Rachel Maddow show, I can't get enough of the Iran coverage.

JC

You want good, mostly accurate (and passionate, at times) coverage:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/13/iran-demonstrations-viole_n_215189.html

They've posted some great raw video, as has Andrew Sullivan and The Lede (NY Times).

son_ov_hades

Oh I know MSNBC isn't objective, but it's so damn entertaining. I take a sampling of all available news sources. That video was fascinating, thanks.

Blue Protoman

June 17, 2009, 04:18:23 pm #1144 Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:38:44 pm by Blue Protoman
Quote from: nurd on June 16, 2009, 10:16:41 pm
...Why is that post of the day?

Because it was midnight?
BP's Domain
Visit my site today!
http://bpsdomain.b1.jcink.com/

nintendodork

Did you mean to respond to nurd's post?  I don't understand.

EDIT* Thought so :P  He asked that because when you say that, it's because someone posted a (sometimes) epic post...but..Game Center CX isn't epic at all.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

turbo D

FC HVC-001 HC4593710 CPU-GPM-02 1989
FDS HVC-022 D1072158 FD7201P 6602 + new belt!
My FF setup!

manuel

namzep

Watched most of an episode of Medium last night and I also saw Land of the Lost over the weekend.  It was better than I had initially expected.

nintendodork

Quote from: turbo D on June 18, 2009, 03:13:25 am
Watched AVGN play Transformers on le Famicom. lol.
Same here.  The game looks bad :P

nurd

June 20, 2009, 09:06:50 pm #1150 Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:36:44 pm by nurd
Transformers The Movie.
The one from the 80's. Now I'm watching the newer one.

EDIT: The new one is an okay movie, but nothing makes sense. Not even fake Transformers sense.

nintendodork

Home Movies.  I feel like I watched this show when I was younger, but I know I haven't.  Either way, I love it.  It's a great show.

EDIT* I was looking through the first few pages of this thread...
Quote from: manuel on August 27, 2006, 12:48:15 pm
Not a movie, but an anime series:
Keroro Gunsou (quite weird anime with 6 alien frogs (!) as the main characters)
I'm now watching a clip from this.  It was in the "Recommended for you" box on Youtube, even though I never watch anime on Youtube..

EDIT 2* If anyone else wants..
http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperxNoob
:o :o :o

UglyJoe

Quote from: nintendodork on June 20, 2009, 10:50:01 pm
Home Movies.  I feel like I watched this show when I was younger, but I know I haven't.  Either way, I love it.  It's a great show.

Thinking of Science Court (wiki), maybe?

nurd

X Men Origins: Wolverine.

It was excellent.

WillT

A show called "The First World War."
"When life gives you sh*t, say 'Fu*k it.', and eat some candy."

-Paul Sedaris.