March 28, 2024, 07:01:55 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PatMan33

Saw Zombieland... it's amazing. Go see it if you like movies. Also, Zombieland has the best cameo in history. Ever.

manuel

Tom & Jerry with my son. He likes the cat and always shouts "Tom! Tom!"  :D

nintendodork

Quote from: PatMan33 on October 05, 2009, 04:53:36 am
Saw Zombieland... it's amazing. Go see it if you like movies. Also, Zombieland has the best cameo in history. Ever.
That doesn't come out til later this month does it?  I heard it doesn't come out till the middle-end of the month.  Our town's theater has the movie too.  Everyone's saying it's for a special showing, so I don't know when the actual release date is.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

PatMan33

Zombieland came out on October 2nd in the US. I don't think it's a limited release; however, I do know that for some reason or another a bunch of theaters didn't have it. It was kind of strange, actually. But definitely catch it if you can.

nintendodork

If not sooner, I'm definitely going to see it this weekend with some friends.  It looks like a fun movie.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

I just watched the Armageddon review of the "Nostalgia Chick".

133MHz

The World According to Monsanto

FamicomFreak

I saw a banned movie from the year 1980 called Cannibal Holocaust. Real interesting stuff.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

Ghostbusters II - I noticed that  they were controlling the Statue of Liberty with a modded Advantage controller. :P

L___E___T

Quote from: FamicomFreak on October 09, 2009, 08:00:57 pm
I saw a banned movie from the year 1980 called Cannibal Holocaust. Real interesting stuff.

Try watching MARTYRS.  I just finished watching 'Let the Right One In' an amazing Swedish vampire movie.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

Cam3ron@FW

Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

133MHz

Hey that's a great one! It brings back memories from the early 2000s when I used to watch Newgrounds all day instead of YouTube :P.

Jedi Master Baiter

Killer Tomatoes Strike Back!

It was not as great as the first two. :-\

nensondubois