Price Check

Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Price check on Conker's Bad Fur Day CIB
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

How much is Rockman 5 with box and manual?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Jedi Master Baiter

What's a reasonable price to sell a complete 魂斗羅 (Contra)?

I think we should all memorize the Kanji: 魂斗羅 :P

JC

Don Doko Don isn't rare but isn't the easiest to find. I'd put it at less than $8. I don't know anything about Conker's Bad Fur Day. Rockman 5 CIB less than $23. And Contra complete? Does that mean with or without the Konami card? With $50ish, without $40ish. But I don't buy complete ever so I could be wrong.

Nightstar699

Oh thanks JC. Then i guess pinkgodzilla is as big of a ripoff as everyone says. :(
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

JC

It can be. When I went to the store in Seattle, I paid more than double what I should have for Hammerin' Harry. I like supporting independent gaming stores, but the prices were pretty high.

Nightstar699

Same excact story here. I bought daiku no gensan (hammerin harry) CIB. I was just excited to see famicom games in a store.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

FamicomFreak

Thanks JC. I'm glad I didn't over paid for the game.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

nintendodork

Price check on CIB DK64 w/ Expansion Pak
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

toredauei

CIB DK64 is about 20 shipped.

Does anyone know about how much a twin famicom replacement controller would be? I only need the 1st player controller...
Visit my art blog: HARELIPPED

Take a look at my fantasticly amazing FS/FT thread HERE

nintendodork

Medisinyl

Quote from: MWK on September 11, 2009, 05:59:33 am
Yes, it is a Super Mario Bros 2j / Lost Levels Gremlin.

I can't find what was being referred to here, but it sounds like you had that same cart I've got.  Odd Mario 4 label with a hacked SMB2j game (you play SMB3 Mario, stars make you fly, etc.).  Hadn't heard of another one with that game, so I was interested to know if another one was found (I had been told chip'n'dale was found on another cart with the same label before).  One of the coolest carts I own IMO.   

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

nintendodork

Very good.  After shipping, you're paying roughly $2 per game.  There are quite a few games I could pick out that are worth over that.  Such as Hoshi no Kirby, 4 Pulse Lines, Doraemon, Tetris, and a boxed Famicom game, which is pretty cool.

MS-DOS4

Apparently that shipping will take around two months.

That's seriously the most ridiculous thing ever. Well, I don't want to pay $60 for shipping so that's what I get, I guess.
>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-