March 28, 2024, 01:51:38 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

manuel

133MHz

The Final Destination, in three-dee! :o :o
The movie was meh, but the 3D experience is fricken amazing. I can't wait to have something like that for my home video games.

nensondubois

European Vacation. I was lolling so hard.

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

I just saw Zombieland.

I loved the line after "Do you have any regrets?"  That just seemed to fill a void I had in knowing such an awesome actor was in a movie concept that was just generally a bad idea to begin with.  I loved hearing it from the man himself.

manuel

nensondubois

Forest Gump. Love that movie.

nintendodork

Currently watching the Saw marathon on Sci-Fi.  I will never spell it as "SyFy"
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

Saw V - I think it went downhill after Saw III, not that Saw II was that great either. :-\ I don't know, the whole series is questionable.  Saw I is the only definite good one I can honestly say.

nintendodork

I've seen all but III, and I'm waiting for VI to come out.  I dunno, even without seeing III, IV made an amount of sense to me.  It was the first one I saw.  I will agree that Saw I is probably my first or second favorite one, though.

Nightstar699

I too will watch that marathon, its not on here yet. Again. Whyd they change it to syfy?
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

ericj

Quote from: Jedi QuestMaster on October 17, 2009, 04:21:34 pm
Saw I is the only definite good one I can honestly say.

I agree. I don't think I could honestly even say "nice try" on IV & V.

manuel

An episode of Man vs Wild on youtube.

nintendodork

The new Simpsons episode; Treehouse of Horror XX

"We brought booze! Boooooooze!"

manuel

Quote from: nintendodork on October 20, 2009, 06:47:19 pm
The new Simpsons episode; Treehouse of Horror XX

"We brought booze! Boooooooze!"

Same for me.