March 29, 2024, 07:00:33 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante Vale

Encino Man  ;D

Brendan Fraser & Hobbit Samwise Gamgee

son_ov_hades

The Singing Revolution, a documentary about Estonian independence from the USSR. Probably the best documentary I've ever seen, really inspiring stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVYqFPq88VU

nintendodork

Up

My brother bought it for his son, but since his son isn't even 3 yet, he's asleep, but we all watched it anyway. :D  It was a really good Pixar movie.  I was surprised at how saddening some of the parts were.  I'm sure there are plenty of sad parts in other Pixar movies, I'm just too young to remember them.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

manuel

Mythbusters Duck-Tape special. (yeah, I use duck-tape, because it sounds cooler  :P)

zombiepowder

The Men Who Stare at Goats

pretty damn funny...
OBEY GIANT
巨人を靡く。
Submit to Mugen
ムゲンを屈伏。

nintendodork

2012.  Pretty epic as far as the action sequences go.  When they're first escaping California in the limo, I mean, come on.  Even for a movie like that, I didn't like that part.  It was suspenseful, but just not good.  I liked the movie overall, though.  The entire time, I was thinking of what the ending was going to be..
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

Daily show with jon stewart... Gonna see 2012 this weekend.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

UglyJoe

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

manuel

Columbo.
Last episode of season 5.

UglyJoe

nurd

Robocop, and Starship Troopers.

L___E___T

Star Trek, I wish I caught it at the cinema.  I didn't expect it to be so good.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。