March 29, 2024, 07:10:02 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightstar699

So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nintendodork

I'm currently watching seasons 1&2 of Ren & Stimpy.  I got all of the seasons + the "lost" episodes.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

Glad to see another Ren and Stimpy fan, it's too amazing!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

nintendodork

I loved it ever since it originally aired.  It's nice to see them in their original uncut format this time around, though.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

L___E___T

straight from the horse's mouth!
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。

UglyJoe

The DVDs are still semi-censored.  Check the Amazon reviews for it -- a couple of them list the missing scenes.

nintendodork

I did see the very first one, which seems to list all of the episodes (5) which were edited for the DVD.  Still pretty nice to see it in it's (almost) full quality.  The digital remastering was done very nicely, too.

Nightstar699

The Neverending Story... Awesome.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

son_ov_hades

Goodbye Lenin

Ridiculous concept and quite hilarious.

Nightstar699

manuel

The newest Simpsons episode.

I quite enjoyed that one.
I laughed very hard at Lisa's "loser, loser". Hilarious.

manuel

December 01, 2009, 06:42:31 am #1451 Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 07:36:48 am by manuel
INK.

It wasn't half-bad. In fact, I liked it very much. I may even order the Blu-Ray... (edit: Just ordered the Blu-Ray)

linkzpikachu

pokemon: arceus and the jewel of life
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com