What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

Godhead. Can't decide how much I like 'em.

JC

UglyJoe

Quote from: JC on December 09, 2009, 09:22:24 pm
Julian Casablancas

The guy from The Strokes?  I forgot he did solo stuff.

JC

Yep. It's OK. Not The Strokes at all, which is nice. His latest stuff's got some '80s influence.

JC

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nintendodork

December 14, 2009, 07:30:35 pm #1116 Last Edit: December 15, 2009, 11:57:13 am by nintendodork
Pantera- Walk

Edit* This doesn't deserve it's own post, but..

Napalm Death- You Suffer. :P

It took me longer to type this message than listen to the entire song.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

FamicomFreak

I was listening to some random Elvis songs earlier today.
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

Proshchanie Slovankia - Red Army Choir
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

PGA Tour Golf (SNES soundtrack) The music is way better than the game but you should know better since it's a sport game, especially Golf.

JC

Mindfreak

Demolition Lovers - My Chemical Romance

nintendodork

Don The Reader- Reader
Brother Von Doom- A Beautiful Masquerade

Great stuff from Deathcote Records (that is, if you like this kind of music, most of you probably won't).  Found out about it through Adult Swim.  They've got the DtR EP and A Beautiful Masquerade available for download for free if anyone wants to check it out.

http://deathcote.com/

son_ov_hades

Quote from: nintendodork on December 16, 2009, 07:22:12 pm
Don The Reader- Reader
Brother Von Doom- A Beautiful Masquerade

Great stuff from Deathcote Records (that is, if you like this kind of music, most of you probably won't).  Found out about it through Adult Swim.  They've got the DtR EP and A Beautiful Masquerade available for download for free if anyone wants to check it out.

http://deathcote.com/

Seeing as I'm one of the only ones here that like heavy shit, aside from 133mhz, you're correct. Not a fan at all :P.

Stone Temple Pilots - Wicked Garden