March 28, 2024, 01:57:08 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mindfreak

It's a wonderful trap :P

Like dork said it's a like draft for Amanda's trap.

The philosophy is great too :

"Most people are ungrateful to be alive...but not you...not anymore..."

nintendodork

Today and tomorrow, I'm going to watch most of my DVDs I got for Christmas.  I just finished seasons 11 of The Simpsons, and now I'm starting to watch season 12.  After this, the Ren & Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon!
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

JC

I finished watching that a few minutes ago. It was OK -- creative, but too long, typical epic battle and I've got a headache. :P

UglyJoe

Yeah.  It was alright, but I don't understand the buzz surrounding it at all.

nintendodork

I think a good portion of the hype was completely over the special effects and Cameron's method of filming.  I've heard it looks really awesome at an IMAX, but if I want to see a movie, I want to actually like it.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

Alpha Dog. There's something compelling about the end of that movie.

nintendodork

nensondubois

A bunch of Sherlock Holmes Black and Whites. I love them.

JC

nintendodork

January 03, 2010, 07:15:39 pm #1497 Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 01:22:27 pm by nintendodork
Just got back from Avatar.  Saw it in realD-3D at this big theater in Council Bluffs.  The plot was somewhat generic, but it was still really good.  The environment was absolutely stunning with those glasses though. :o

I didn't recycle the glasses like you're suppose to either.  They're sitting beside me.

nensondubois

I have some sort of mental problem where I don't notice stories and plot unless I concentrate on them.

JC