What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Rogles

The End of Evangelion OST - Shinkou e no Kinkyuhinan

Okay, I might be obsessed.
( ´_ゝ`)

son_ov_hades

Tom Angelripper - In München steht ein Hofbräuhaus

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

JC

nensondubois

My two dotsins Skittles and Sweepea barking at something I don't know what it is.

son_ov_hades

LOL @ JC's response, don't take it you listen to much death metal :P.

Dream Theater - The Count of Tuscany

JC

The closest I've gotten is Slipknot and Mudvayne during high school. Both have some sick lyrics but nothing that makes me cringe like that song title does.

UglyJoe

Smashing Pumpkins - Machina / The Machines of God

I can't believe this album has been out for nearly 10 years.  I feel old...

nintendodork

Quote from: son_ov_hades on February 22, 2010, 03:50:10 pm
LOL @ JC's response, don't take it you listen to much death metal :P.
That's what I say to people at my school who say the same thing JC did. :D  If you think the title's bad, don't even think of looking at a lyrics sheet.

Jollie

cannibal corpse is fucked. hammer smashed face is their only good song fwiw.

The Great Dinosaurs With The Fifties Section --- Bear Vs. Shark
Great Fox will cover you.

nintendodork

I think they're ok.  HSF is their most well-known song, which is sad because there are several others that are far better.  One of my favorites is I Will Kill You.  I remember watching this video on Youtube on an "Idol" show.  I don't remember what country it was in, but he tried singing that song in the audition.  He didn't make it. XD