March 28, 2024, 04:55:22 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MS-DOS4

>>>Current Collection<<< Updated 8/20/2014

-Click here for Photobucket Collection-

JC

Wanted, which sucks for the most part. And then Frost/Nixon, which was cool because of a surprise cameo in the historical footage by one of my favorite college professors!

Jedi Master Baiter

Raptor & cheerleaders:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_jOd9ohHGE&feature=popular

By the way, I'm assuming it was a guy in that costume.

UglyJoe

Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders From Mars: The Motion Picture

Rogles

Cowboy Bebop episode 19. I've gone on an anime bender again after NGE. >_>
( ยด_ゝ`)

UglyJoe

Jedi Master Baiter

Jedi Master Baiter

This is how I felt through the whole movie:

nintendodork

Some of my friends went to see it and their opinions varied from "it sucked hard" to "eh".
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Jedi Master Baiter

"Sucked hard" may be a little too harsh to describe it; MAYBE - who knows, perhaps it perfectly describes it. :-\

Cam3ron@FW

I watched Back to the Future II yesterday and Back to the Future the night before.  unfortunatley, I can't watch III because some jerk broke it at the video store.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

nintendodork

DVR'd the first episode of TAEASGJ season Cinco.  I hope the theme of the episode was a gag.  I would like it if they kept all the awkwardness, creepy puppets, and other things intact.  For the most part, I think they will, but you can never be for sure with them.  I also don't like how they changed their personal appearance. >_>
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

Nightstar699

Yeah I miss the old intro. Also, they need more Spaghet! I saw an ad for the the next one, it involves Eric going through puberty. ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...