Started by Dain, July 25, 2007, 02:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Marlon

I am currently selling two copies of super Mario world
Visit My Youtube Channel www.youtube.com/marlondudeful

Bramsworth

Quote from: Marlon on March 11, 2010, 08:36:02 pm
I am currently selling two copies of super Mario world

This is a price check topic, not a selling topic. I swear you don't do anything right  :D

Super Mario World for Famicom, or SNES? Forgive me for saying I'd be surprised if you of all people actually had two copies of the FC pirate  :-X

nintendodork

What's the going rate on the original Nintendo DS and the DS lite?  Surely DS lites aren't still worth $90 are they?  That's all I'm finding on eBay.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

The Chief

Could someone tell me what an original cart only copy of Recca Summer Carnival '92 goes for?  Yes I realize it's a rare game and goes for a considerable amount of money but I'm new to Famicom collecting and just not sure how much.

JC

The Chief

If you see a copy around that price range please let me know.

FamicomFreak

How much is Hammering Harry worth cib?
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

JC

That's tough to price. I'd say somewhere in the range of $35-55. But I don't do CIB.

szycag

How much is Over Horizon for Famicom worth, loose cart? I've got one for sale, put it up on shmups forum for $50 ??? 8) :-*
Amazing game but I've beaten it several times now.

UglyJoe

Rising Stuff's price guide puts it at $35 loose.  $50 could be a bit much, but I guess somebody might be willing to spend that much.

MWK

Price check on a nice pirate game which I believe is from "Dragon" and which I'd like to sell also.

It's called "Wait and See!" - the game over scene is just hilarious, wolf literally eats you  ;D

Bramsworth

Oooh, been wanting that one since it was sorta one of my first pirates if I remember correctly. Pirate nostalgia :P

I imagine if Vash were selling it it'd be around $8-$15 or something. There's really no definite price for anything though, depends on what the person selling it thinks its worth, especially since I don't think I've ever seen it for sale before.

thumper

First time I've ever seen a Wait and See cart too. I have no idea the appropriate pricing of things but it seems like a rare game to me. Just don't let anyone pull a Marlon on you.  ;)

JC

Nice! I've never seen one of these Dragon games other than on jbholio's website. I think they're out of Russia and they're super rare but few people are actually looking for them.