What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nintendodork

Instead of listening to the music on my iPod, I've been using the Last.fm app to find a bunch of new bands that I've never heard of before.  It's really awesome.  If some of you don't know what it is, it's like Pandora where you type in an artist you like, then it takes other bands that play the same style of music or are popular to fans of the band you typed in.  So I guess the last two things I listened to were Dethklok radio and Chris Clark radio. :P
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

son_ov_hades

Queensryche - Revolution Calling

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back - jetski

nintendodork

JC

The new Natalie Merchant album. Not so good so far. :'(

son_ov_hades

nintendodork

Dream Theater- Dance of Eternity

son_ov_hades

^^^Great song! That's one of my top 5 albums ever.

Killswitch Engage - Numbered Days

nensondubois

Comix Zone (Beta). Howard Drossin is a really good composer, and is one of my favorites!

JC

Fever Ray -- on an indie channel. Sucks.

linkzpikachu

castlevania II simons quest: bloody tears
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nintendodork

linkzpikachu

all the zelda themes <------i <3 those
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

FamicomRetroGamer

I was listening to the "We are the world for Haiti" what a load of shit song.

Now I'm listening to a Non-English song, it's great and no auto-tune crap.