March 28, 2024, 09:51:17 am

Last Movie/Show You Saw?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:13:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

linkzpikachu

currently watching Swords:life on the line, which btw is not as good as deadlist catch
FUCK YEAH SEAKING!

nensondubois

Watched all of Maximumrd's videos on Youtube.

FamicomRetroGamer

Quote from: Cam3ronFW on May 08, 2010, 08:42:22 am

Probably one of the best movies I've seen, although corny sometimes...

Best? It's an interesting movie but not a film that would be considered awesome/best. If you think about the story and characters it's just idiotic.

I watched and liked it but it's a cheesy movie that I won't even spend money.

Btw, don't take it personal, I don't, each one has his/her own opinion, just stating mine.

Jedi Master Baiter

Watched an episode of the 1987 version of TMNT & found something interesting (Episode 9):

Anyone who has played TMNT (The Arcade Game) or TMNT III for the NES will find this theme familiar:

http://www.box.net/shared/q9yofalai0

I never knew that was from the cartoon!

I wonder if there is any other music in the TV series besides the main turtle theme Konami has implemented into the video games?

Here's the full episode:

http://www.vidivodo.com/78485/mean-machines (it plays roughly 15 minutes into it)

Cam3ron@FW

@FCMRG: Not "THE" best, but close to the top of my list right now.  Best Fantasy yeah although I haven't seen many fantasy movies. 

Umm...  Sonic Adventure LP by one of my favourite commentators on youtube was the last I think.
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

an-cat-max

Everybody Loves Raymond while my girlfriend was getting ready for work!

son_ov_hades

nensondubois

The Untouchables. I didn't get to see the ending. :(

Cam3ron@FW

Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

FamicomRetroGamer

My Name is Earl - Season 01 - Episode "Barn Burner"

Still un-decided if I should go for the DVD sets or Blu-Ray edition. Already own the first season on DVD.

FamicomFreak

Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

Nightstar699

May 25, 2010, 03:37:27 pm #1631 Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 04:58:21 pm by Nightstar699
Quote from: FamicomFreak on May 25, 2010, 11:18:40 am
Operation repo

LOL!! That show is so funny, its so fake. I watched the first Pokemon movie.

Edit: This clip of a russian show about Dendy famicom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tazO36ivXmI&feature=related
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

nensondubois

Jedi Master Baiter

Nightstar699

May 26, 2010, 04:19:56 pm #1634 Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 04:35:51 pm by Nightstar699
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...