What are you listening to now?

Started by Doc, July 29, 2006, 11:15:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cam3ron@FW

Where the River Flows - Collective Soul (As in right this moment)
Gel - Collective Soul
Welcome All Again - Collective Soul
Consoles I own (by Generation):

1st: N/A 2nd: Colecovision 3rd: Game Boy Pocket 4th: Game Boy Color, SNES 5th: N64, N64DD, PS1 Sega Saturn  6th: Xbox, 2 Gamecubes, Dreamcast, PSP, DS 7th: Wii, Xbox 360, Ps3

Chris Leach

Just listenin to some 311 right now..cranked loud!
"When it Rains it Rains poors!"

nintendodork

Imogen Heap- Hide & Seek

I really like the whole synth thing that's going on with the vocals throughout the song.
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

UglyJoe

famiac

Genesis- Just a job to do

i love it!

JC

Usher - OMG... what an awful but fun song...

famiac

Quote from: JC on June 18, 2010, 05:27:18 pm
Usher - OMG... what an awful but fun song...

ughhh.... i can't stand rap.

Nightstar699

What? No DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince for you, Famiac? ;D
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Nightstar699

The Zero Wing Natols theme from Mega Drive, PC-Engine, and Arcade versions. I like the Mega Drive version the best, the arcade version is just awful, like a bad remix.
So ends another chapter in the glorious legend of the Ninja... Until next time...

Chris Leach

Switched up the music style and refound the beatles...I think I enjoy classic Beatles songs like "Nowhere Man" , "Yellow Submarine" and "Paperback Writer"  kinda catchy if ya know what I mean
"When it Rains it Rains poors!"

nintendodork

I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

nensondubois

Wario Ware Twisted: Taxi Sinatra

nintendodork

Alice in Chains- Man in the Box

son_ov_hades