Previous topic - Next topic

Jedi Master Baiter

133MHz

Just watched Nintendo's E3 thing. :)

FamicomFreak

hmm I am watching E3 right naow1
Retro Gaming Life  www.retrogaminglife.com

133MHz

Just watched a bunch of Zero Punctuation episodes to pass the time.

nensondubois

Toy Story 3 (Actually I saw it last Friday night.) Very emotional. ::)

Jedi Master Baiter

June 24, 2010, 10:51:05 pm #1655 Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 11:18:57 am by Jedi QuestMaster
I'm going to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow - I have high expectations for it.  I have a feeling it's going to be more dark than the other two.

Post Merge: June 26, 2010, 11:17:31 am

Saw it! In 3-D! :o

It was everything I'd hoped it would be.

nintendodork

So it's worth seeing, eh?  What did you like about it? How is it different from the other two?
I like to glitch old VHS tapes and turn them into visuals for live music events. Check out what I'm working on - www.instagram.com/tylerisneat

tankexmortis

Last movie I saw: Hammer's first horror movie, the Curse of Frankenstein. It was actually much worse than their later work, which wasn't a big surprise. Peter Cushing wasn't his usual brilliant self, and Christopher Lee looked pretty lame under all that makeup. It may have been the goriest movie I've ever seen from the '50s, though.

Last TV show I saw: the Daily Show with Jon Stewart, the one with John Oliver in South Africa for the World Cup. Fun stuff. Skipped the interview with the comedians, I dunno why he even bothers with those people anymore; it's not like anyone watches the show thinking "Gosh, I hope Will Ferrell is gonna be interviewed on this political satire show!"

Jedi Master Baiter

Quote from: nintendodork on June 26, 2010, 03:01:26 pm
So it's worth seeing, eh?  What did you like about it? How is it different from the other two?

Like Nenson said, very emotional.

And the main focus didn't seem to be on the 3-D, sure - there were some scenes that cried out "look-at-me!" but they fit in with the movie very well.

And I remember seeing the first Toy Story & realizing how brilliant it was, not just because it was CGI (the first of many), but because it was such an emotional story.  It was part of my childhood, & it's great to see it once again.

Seriously, this is NOT another sellout series.

Oh yeah, & Lee Ermey. :P

petik1

It was fantastic! It got a little dark later in the movie, but it was very heartbreaking. I loved how (no spoilers :P) in the end, the clouds were the exact same in andys bedroom... It just tore me up  :'(

Jedi Master Baiter

I knew there was something peculiar about the clouds!  I just couldn't put my finger on it! :o

famiac

Jedi Master Baiter

Finally found W*A*L*T*E*R:

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2009/06/walter.html

I've been meaning to see this for over 2 years now.

JC

L___E___T

Predators, worth seeing if you like all the sequels.  I enjoyed it, but Predator (1) is my all-time favourite movie, bar none.
My for Sale / Trade thread
http://www.famicomworld.com/forum/index.php?topic=9423.msg133828#msg133828
大事なのは、オチに至るまでの積み重ねなのです。